The Harsh Reality of Pursuing Innovations: Emerging Market Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quan Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier & Tri Dung Tran, 2013. "A categorical data analysis on relationships between culture, creativity and business stage: the case of Vietnam," International Journal of Transitions and Innovation Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 4-24.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Tran Tri Dung, 2009. "The Cultural Dimensions of the Vietnamese Private Entrepreneurship," Working Papers CEB 09-027.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier, 2012. "Resource Curse or Destructive Creation: A Tale of Crony Capitalism in Transition," Working Papers CEB 12-037, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2014. "Vietnam’s political economy: a discussion on the 1986-2016 period," Working Papers CEB 14-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; emerging markets; capitalist economic system; entrepreneurial process;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- P17 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Performance and Prospects
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2014-11-17 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2014-11-17 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SEA-2014-11-17 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2014-11-17 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/177171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .