Vietnam’s political economy: a discussion on the 1986-2016 period
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kokko, Ari, 1998. "Vietnam - Ready for Doi Moi II?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 286, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Tran Phuc Nguyen & Duc-Tho Nguyen, 2009. "Exchange Rate Policy in Vietnam, 1985 â 2008," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:200903, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Fritzen, Scott, 2002. "Growth, inequality and the future of poverty reduction in Vietnam," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 635-657.
- Nguyen Thanh Xuan & Yuqing Xing, 2008. "Foreign direct investment and exports," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 16(2), pages 183-197, April.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Van Nhue Dam & Daniel van Houtte & Tri Dung Tran, 2011. "The Entrepreneurial Facets as Precursor to Vietnam’s Economic Renovation in 1986," Working Papers CEB 11-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nguyen Due Nhat & Nguyen Ngoe Anh & Nguyen Thang, 2010. "Current Global Crisis, Fiscal Stimulus Package and Implication for Vietnam," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 6(4), pages 769-790, April.
- Quan Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier, 2014. "Resource curse or destructive creation in transition: Evidence from Vietnam's corporate sector," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(7), pages 642-657, June.
- Nguyen Ngoc Anh & Nguyen Duc Nhat & Nguyen Thang, 2010. "Current Global Crisis, Fiscal Stimulus Package and Implication for Vietnam," Working Papers 10, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2014. "Operational scales, sources of finance, and firms’ performance: evidence from Vietnamese longitudinal data," Working Papers CEB 14-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2014. "The Harsh Reality of Pursuing Innovations: Emerging Market Perspectives," Working Papers CEB 14-028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:630-644 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanh Vu Thi, 2015. "Essays on the Export Performance of Vietnam/Essais sur la Performance à l'Exportation du Vietnam," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/216765, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsVietnam; economic transition; political economy; socialist; governance;
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-POL-2014-06-07 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-06-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/163371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .