The Politics and Economics of Transition to an Open Market Economy in Viet Nam
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jie Bai & Seema Jayachandran, 2013.
"Does Economic Growth Reduce Corruption? Theory and Evidence from Vietnam,"
- Jie Bai & Seema Jayachandran & Edmund J. Malesky & Benjamin A. Olken, 2013. "Does Economic Growth Reduce Corruption? Theory and Evidence from Vietnam," NBER Working Papers 19483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bai, Jie & Jayachandran, Seema & Malesky, Edmund J. & Olken, Benjamin, 2013. "Does Economic Growth Reduce Corruption? Theory and Evidence from Vietnam," CEPR Discussion Papers 9677, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Mayer, 2006.
"Policy Coherence for Development: A Background Paper on Foreign Direct Investment,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
253, OECD Publishing.
- Thierry Mayer, 2006. "Policy Coherence for Development : A Background paper on Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers hal-01065640, HAL.
- Thierry Mayer, 2006. "Policy Coherence for Development : A Background paper on Foreign Direct Investment," Sciences Po publications 253, Sciences Po.
- He, Qichun, 2011. "Home-bias Politics, Financial Deregulation and Economic Growth: A Causal Relationship," MPRA Paper 34482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qichun He, 2011. "Does FDI Promote Human Capital Accumulation? The Role of Gradual Financial Liberalization," CEMA Working Papers 455, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- van de Walle, Dominique & Gunewardena, Dileni, 2001. "Sources of ethnic inequality in Viet Nam," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 177-207, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:152-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .