Exchange Rate Policy in Vietnam, 1985 â 2008
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cigno, Alessandro & Rosati, Furio C., 1996. "Jointly determined saving and fertility behaviour: Theory, and estimates for Germany, Italy, UK and USA," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1561-1589, November.
- Whittington, Leslie A & Alm, James & Peters, H Elizabeth, 1990.
"Fertility and the Personal Exemption: Implicit Pronatalist Policy in the United States,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 545-556, June.
- Leslie A. Whittington & James Alm & H. Elizabeth Peters, "undated". "Fertility and the Personal Exemption: Implicit Pronatalist Policy in the United States," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 89-6, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Whittington, L.A. & Peters, H.E., 1989. "Fertility And The Personal Exemption: Implicit Pronatalist Policy In The United States," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 89-6, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2014. "Vietnam’s political economy: a discussion on the 1986-2016 period," Working Papers CEB 14-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsVietnam; Exchange rate policy; Foreign exchange market; Nominal and effective exchange rates;
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gri:epaper:economics:200903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Professor Tom Nguyen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/segriau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .