Report NEP-CSE-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Rosina Moreno, 2014. "“Does absorptive capacity determine collaborative research returns to innovation? A geographical dimension”," IREA Working Papers 201428, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2014.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2014. "The Harsh Reality of Pursuing Innovations: Emerging Market Perspectives," Working Papers CEB 14-028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Covi, Giovanni, 2014. "Local Systems’ Strategies Copying with Globalization: Collective Local Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 59092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katharina Eck & Stephan Huber, 2014. "Product Sophistication and Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 340, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Claire Nauwelaers & Karen Maguire & Giulia Ajmone Marsan, 2013. "The Case of Ireland-Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) – Regions and Innovation: Collaborating Across Borders," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/20, OECD Publishing.
- Knut Blind & Tim Pohlmann & Florian Ramel & Sacha Wunsch-Vincent, 2014. "The Egyptian Information Technology Sector and the Role of Intellectual Property: Economic Assessment and Recommendations," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 18, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Claire Nauwelaers & Karen Maguire & Giulia Ajmone Marsan, 2013. "The Case of the Top Technology Region/Eindhoven-Leuven-Aachen Triangle (TTR-ELAt) – Regions and Innovation: Collaborating Across Borders," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/22, OECD Publishing.
- Simona De Rosa & Filippo Randelli & Luca Salvati, 2014. "Beyond the north-south divide. The geography of strategic alliances in Italy," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_19.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Petr Hanel, 2014. "Is China Catching up Human Health-related Applications of Biotechnology?," Cahiers de recherche 14-08, Departement d'Ã©conomique de l'Ã‰cole de gestion Ã l'UniversitÃ© de Sherbrooke.
- Edquist , Charles, 2014. "Striving Towards a Holistic Innovation Policy in European Countries - But Linearity Still Prevails!," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/22, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- ITO Asei & Zhuoran LI & Min WANG, 2014. "What Types of Science and Technology Policies Stimulate Innovation? Evidence from Chinese firm-level data," Discussion papers 14056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Yana Rubashkina & Marzio Galeotti & Elena Verdolini, 2014. "Environmental Regulation and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence on the Porter Hypothesis from European Manufacturing Sectors," IEFE Working Papers 69, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Sahu, Santosh Kumar & Krishnan, Narayanan, 2014. "Environmental Certification and Technical Efficiency: A Study of Manufacturing Firms in India," MPRA Paper 59451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deltas, George & De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P., 2014. "Industrial Agglomeration and Spatial Persistence: Entry, Growth, and Exit of Software Publishers," MPRA Paper 58751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Didenko, Alexander & Egorova, Tatiana, 2014. "Innovations as factor of absorptive capacity of FDI spillovers across regions of Russian Federation," MPRA Paper 59346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pajarinen, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2014. "The Impact of R&D Subsidies on Labor Productivity," ETLA Reports 35, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jan De Loecker & Catherine Fuss & Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2014. "International competition and firm performance : Evidence from Belgium," Working Paper Research 269, National Bank of Belgium.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2014. "Technology and employment:The job creation effect of business R&D," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica ispe0069, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Penelope Pacheco-Lopez, 2014. "Contrasting the Perception and Response of Domestic Manufacturing Firms to FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa," Studies in Economics 1410, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Tomoya Mori & Tony E. Smith, 2014. "On the Spatial Scale of Industrial Agglomerations," KIER Working Papers 904, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Andersson, Martin & Xiao, Jing, 2014. "Acquisitions of Start-ups by Incumbent Businesses A market selection process of “high-quality” entrants?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/19, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Oscar Mauricio Valencia, 2014. "Endogenous Growth and Research Activity under Private Information," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012169, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Emmanuel Dhyne & Amil Petrin & Valerie Smeets & Frederic Warzynski, 2014. "Import competition, productivity and multi-product firms," Working Paper Research 268, National Bank of Belgium.
- Kang, Youngho & Chang, Jieun, 2014. "Instrumental Variable Estimates of the Effect of Management Practices on Firm Performance in Korean Firms," MPRA Paper 58834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Gamar, Alae, 2014. "Hofstede’s Cultural Indicators, Knowledge Economy and Entrepreneurship in Arab Countries," MPRA Paper 58731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gloria Cuevas-Rodriguez & Jaime Guerrero-Villegas & Ramón Valle-Cabrera, 2014. "Privatization effects on corporate governance, strategy and compensation systems," Working Papers 14.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Organization and Marketing (former Department of Business Administration).
- Ahsan, Lubna & Qazi, Burhan & Syed, Shahabuddin, 2014. "Strategic Management of Multinational Companies: Case of Hilton," MPRA Paper 58366, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Sep 2014.
- Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2014. "Corporate Governance Reforms, Interlocking Directorship and Company Performance in Italy," MPRA Paper 59217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eva Hagsten & Anna Sabadash, 2014. "The Impact of Highly-skilled ICT Labour on Firm Performance: Empirical Evidence from Six European Countries," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2014-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki & Pajarinen, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2014. "Private Services as a Source of Growth?," ETLA Reports 36, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Huric Larsen, Jesper Fredborg, 2014. "A note on the effect of consumer protection requirements on firm strategy," MPRA Paper 58585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eva U. B. Kibele & Sebastian Klüsener & Rembrandt D. Scholz, 2014. "Regional mortality disparities in Germany: long-term dynamics and possible determinants," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2014-009, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Daniel Goya, 2014. "The Multiple Impacts of the Exchange Rate on Export Diversification," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1436, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Akira Horikami & Kiyoshi Takahashi, 2014. "Measurement of Creativity: The tripartite approach for creative thinking," Discussion Papers 2014-27, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Asandului, Laura & Roman, Monica & Fatulescu, Puiu, 2013. "The Efficiency of Healthcare Systems in Europe: a Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 58954, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2014.
- Ozsoz, Emre, 2014. "Exploitation or Empowerment? The Impact of Textile and Apparel Manufacturing on the Education of Women in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 58125, University Library of Munich, Germany.