Empirical Evidence on Relationships between Ex Ante Innovation Pursuit and Post-M&A Performance in the Vietnamese M&A Industry, 2005-2012
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quan Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier & Tri Dung Tran, 2013. "A categorical data analysis on relationships between culture, creativity and business stage: the case of Vietnam," International Journal of Transitions and Innovation Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 4-24.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Tran Tri Dung, 2009. "The Cultural Dimensions of the Vietnamese Private Entrepreneurship," Working Papers CEB 09-027.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Shick, Richard A, 1972. "The Analysis of Mergers and Acquisitions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(2), pages 495-502, May.
- Joseph Stiglitz, 2008. "Making Globalisation Work – The 2006 Geary Lecture," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 39(3), pages 171-190.
- Deng, Ping, 2009. "Why do Chinese firms tend to acquire strategic assets in international expansion?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 74-84, January.
- Beena, S, 2006. "Mergers and Acquisitions in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry: Nature, Structure and Performance," MPRA Paper 8144, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jun 2007.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2008. "Making Globalisation Work," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GLS35.
- Katz, Jeffrey P. & Katz, Jeffey P. & Simanek, Astrid & Townsend, James B., 1997. "Corporate mergers and acquisitions: One more wave to consider," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 32-40.
- Breinlich, Holger, 2008.
"Trade liberalization and industrial restructuring through mergers and acquisitions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 254-266, December.
- Breinlich, Holger, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Restructuring through Mergers and Acquisitions," Economics Discussion Papers 2717, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Holger Breinlich, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Restructuring through Mergers and Acquisitions," CEP Discussion Papers dp0717, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Breinlich, Holger, 2006. "Trade liberalization and industrial restructuring through mergers and acquisitions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19868, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier, 2012. "Resource Curse or Destructive Creation: A Tale of Crony Capitalism in Transition," Working Papers CEB 12-037, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Vu Dang Le Nguyen & Nancy K. Napier & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2012. "It Takes Two to Tango: Entrepreneurship and Creativity in Troubled Times – Vietnam 2012," Working Papers CEB 12-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- André Farber & Van Nam Nguyen & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2006. "Policy impacts on Vietnam stock markets: a case of anomalies and disequilibria 2000-2006," Working Papers CEB 06-005.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Shimizu, Katsuhiko & Hitt, Michael A. & Vaidyanath, Deepa & Pisano, Vincenzo, 2004. "Theoretical foundations of cross-border mergers and acquisitions: A review of current research and recommendations for the future," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 307-353.
- Thi Thu Tra Pham & James Riedel, 2012. "On the conduct of monetary policy in Vietnam," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 26(1), pages 34-45, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier & Tran Tri Dung, 2013. "Rent-seekers' lost El Dorado: Vietnam's financial turmoil, 2007-2013," Working Papers CEB 13-020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsMergers and Acquisitions; Innovation; Firm Performance; Economic Transition; Human Capital; Financial Markets; Vietnam;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-02-03 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2013-02-03 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/138709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .