Empirical Evidence on Relationships between Ex Ante Innovation Pursuit and Post-M&A Performance in the Vietnamese M&A Industry, 2005-2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quan Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier & Tri Dung Tran, 2013. "A categorical data analysis on relationships between culture, creativity and business stage: the case of Vietnam," International Journal of Transitions and Innovation Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 4-24.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Tran Tri Dung, 2009. "The Cultural Dimensions of the Vietnamese Private Entrepreneurship," Working Papers CEB 09-027.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Breinlich, Holger, 2008.
"Trade liberalization and industrial restructuring through mergers and acquisitions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 254-266, December.
- Breinlich, Holger, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Restructuring through Mergers and Acquisitions," Economics Discussion Papers 2717, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Breinlich, Holger, 2006. "Trade liberalization and industrial restructuring through mergers and acquisitions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19868, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Holger Breinlich, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Restructuring through Mergers and Acquisitions," CEP Discussion Papers dp0717, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Shick, Richard A, 1972. "The Analysis of Mergers and Acquisitions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(2), pages 495-502, May.
- Joseph Stiglitz, 2008. "Making Globalisation Work – The 2006 Geary Lecture," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 39(3), pages 171-190.
- Vu Dang Le Nguyen & Nancy K. Napier & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2012. "It Takes Two to Tango: Entrepreneurship and Creativity in Troubled Times – Vietnam 2012," Working Papers CEB 12-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Deng, Ping, 2009. "Why do Chinese firms tend to acquire strategic assets in international expansion?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 74-84, January.
- André Farber & Van Nam Nguyen & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2006. "Policy impacts on Vietnam stock markets: a case of anomalies and disequilibria 2000-2006," Working Papers CEB 06-005.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Shimizu, Katsuhiko & Hitt, Michael A. & Vaidyanath, Deepa & Pisano, Vincenzo, 2004. "Theoretical foundations of cross-border mergers and acquisitions: A review of current research and recommendations for the future," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 307-353.
- Beena, S, 2006. "Mergers and Acquisitions in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry: Nature, Structure and Performance," MPRA Paper 8144, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jun 2007.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2008. "Making Globalisation Work," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GLS35.
- Katz, Jeffrey P. & Katz, Jeffey P. & Simanek, Astrid & Townsend, James B., 1997. "Corporate mergers and acquisitions: One more wave to consider," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 32-40.
- Thi Thu Tra Pham & James Riedel, 2012. "On the conduct of monetary policy in Vietnam," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 26(1), pages 34-45, May.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier, 2012. "Resource Curse or Destructive Creation: A Tale of Crony Capitalism in Transition," Working Papers CEB 12-037, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier & Tran Tri Dung, 2013. "Rent-seekers' lost El Dorado: Vietnam's financial turmoil, 2007-2013," Working Papers CEB 13-020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsMergers and Acquisitions; Innovation; Firm Performance; Economic Transition; Human Capital; Financial Markets; Vietnam;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-02-03 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2013-02-03 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/138709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.