Report NEP-INO-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- LOPES BENTO Cindy & HOTTENROTT Hanna, 2012. "(International) R&D Collaboration and SMEs: The effectiveness of targeted public R&D support schemes," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-36, LISER.
- Item repec:kof:wpskof:12-325 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chiara Franco & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2012. "Absorptive capacity, innovation cooperation and human-capital. Evidence from 3 European countries," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-05, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/10879 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Aminata Sissoko, 2013. "The free-rider problem and the optimal duration of research joint ventures: theory and evidence from the Eureka program," Working Papers 1302, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- d'Artis Kancs & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "R&D and Non-Linear Productivity Growth of Heterogeneous Firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-06, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2012. "Open global innovation networks as enablers of frugal innovation: propositions based on evidence from India," Working Papers 72, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Josheski, Dushko & Magdinceva-Sopova, Marija, 2013. "Market value of the firms and R&D investment: Theoretical overview and empirical estimation for the panel of countries," MPRA Paper 44094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Saggi & Saggi Saggi, 2012. "Compulsory licensing, price controls, and access to patented foreign products," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 12-00006, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Javier Aguilera-Caracuel & Natalia Ortiz-de-Mandojana, 2013. "The financial performance of green prospector firms: a contingent approach," Working Papers 13.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Organization and Marketing (former Department of Business Administration).
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier & Donaldine E. Samson & Hong Kong Nguyen, 2013. "Empirical Evidence on Relationships between Ex Ante Innovation Pursuit and Post-M&A Performance in the Vietnamese M&A Industry, 2005-2012," Working Papers CEB 13-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tietze, Frank & Pieper, Thorsten & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2013. "To own or not to own: How ownership affects user innovation - An empirical study in the German rowing community," Working Papers 73, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Marc Daumas, 2013. "Effect of R&D Tax Credit on the cost-metrics of cloud computing," Post-Print hal-00776035, HAL.
- D. Thorleuchter & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "Protecting Research and Technology from Espionage," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/824, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012. "Parenting with Style: Altruism and Paternalism in Intergenerational Preference Transmission," IZA Discussion Papers 7108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kamal Saggi, 2012. "Market power in the global economy: the exhaustion and protection of intellectual property," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 12-00005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.