Open global innovation networks as enablers of frugal innovation: propositions based on evidence from India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frédérique Sachwald, 2008. "Location choices within global innovation networks: the case of Europe," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 364-378, August.
- Ramani, Shyama & SadreGhazi, Shuan & Duysters, Geert, 2010. "On the Delivery of Pro-Poor Innovations: Managerial Lessons from Sanitation Activists in India," MERIT Working Papers 018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2009. "The emergence of Indian multinationals: An empirical study of motives, status-quo and trends of Indian investments in Germany," Working Papers 56, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Buse, Stephan & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2007. "Innovation via global route: Proposing a reference model for chances and challenges of global innovation processes," Working Papers 49, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Aneel Karnani, 2009. "Romanticising the poor harms the poor," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 76-86.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2011. "Role of "Lead Market" factors in globalization of innovation: Emerging evidence from India & its implications," Working Papers 64, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Herstatt, Cornelius & Tiwari, Rajnish & Buse, Stephan, 2008.
"India's National Innovation System: Key elements and corporate perspectives,"
51, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Cornelius Herstatt & Rajnish Tiwari & Dieter Ernst, 2008. "India's National Innovation System: Key Elements and Corporate Perspectives," Economics Study Area Working Papers 96, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2012. "India - a lead market for frugal innovations? Extending the lead market theory to emerging economies," Working Papers 67, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacques Pelkmans & Andrea Renda, "undated". "Does EU Regulation Hinder or Stimulate Innovation?," IRMO Occasional Papers 5, Institute for Development and International Relations, Zagreb.
- Jaideep Prabhu & Sanjay Jain, 2015. "Innovation and entrepreneurship in India: Understanding jugaad," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 843-868, December.
- Pelkmans, Jacques & Renda, Andrea, 2014. "Does EU regulation hinder or stimulate innovation?," CEPS Papers 9822, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsfrugal innovations; bottom of the pyramid; lead markets; open innovation; global innovation; India; open global innovation networks; innovation systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2013-02-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2013-02-03 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2013-02-03 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tuhtim:72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ittuhde.html .