Report NEP-KNM-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:kof:wpskof:12-325 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chiara Franco & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2012. "Absorptive capacity, innovation cooperation and human-capital. Evidence from 3 European countries," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-05, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/10879 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2012. "Open global innovation networks as enablers of frugal innovation: propositions based on evidence from India," Working Papers 72, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/10861 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- LOPES BENTO Cindy & HOTTENROTT Hanna, 2012. "(International) R&D Collaboration and SMEs: The effectiveness of targeted public R&D support schemes," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-36, LISER.
- Margaret Stevens, 2012. "Human Capital and Competition: Strategic Complementarities in Firm-based Training," Economics Series Working Papers 629, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- d'Artis Kancs & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "R&D and Non-Linear Productivity Growth of Heterogeneous Firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-06, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Josheski, Dushko & Magdinceva-Sopova, Marija, 2013. "Market value of the firms and R&D investment: Theoretical overview and empirical estimation for the panel of countries," MPRA Paper 44094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tietze, Frank & Pieper, Thorsten & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2013. "To own or not to own: How ownership affects user innovation - An empirical study in the German rowing community," Working Papers 73, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.