Effect of R&D Tax Credit on the cost-metrics of cloud computing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert D. Atkinson, 2004. "The Past and Future of America’s Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3538.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Schaeffer, Peter V., 2009. "Imperfection as the Norm," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 39(1), pages 1-7.
- Francisco Louçã, 2019. "As Time Went By - Long Waves in the Light of Evolving Evolutionary Economics," SPRU Working Paper Series 2019-05, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Barkley, David L. & Henry, Mark S., 2005. "Innovative Metropolitan Areas in the South: How Competitive are South Carolina's Cities?," REDRL Research Reports 113800, Clemson University, Regional Economic Development Research Laboratory (REDRL).
- Melissa A. GIBSON & Soji ADELAJA & Mary Beth LAKE, 2010. "Emerging Multi-Disciplinary Research in Land Use: The Case of the Land Policy Institute," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100015, EcoMod.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00776035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.