Report NEP-DCM-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pondorfer, Andreas & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2015. "Eliciting preferences for public goods in non-monetized communities: Accounting for preference uncertainty," Kiel Working Papers 2010, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gerunov, Anton, 2016. "Modeling Economic Choice under Radical Uncertainty: Machine Learning Approaches," MPRA Paper 69199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- CUERVO, Daniel Palhazi & KESSELS, Roselinde & GOOS, Peter & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2015. "An integrated algorithm for the optimal design of stated choice experiments with partial profiles," Working Papers 2015004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Olga Novikova & Dmitriy B. Potapov, 2015. "Empirical Analysis of Consumer Purchase Behavior: Interaction between State Dependence and Sensitivity to Marketing-Mix Variables," HSE Working papers WP BRP 48/MAN/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bozic, Ljiljana & Mohnen, Pierre, 2016. "Determinants of innovation in Croatian SMEs: Comparison of service and manufacturing firms," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2016. "Impacts of geographical locations and sociocultural traits on the Vietnamese entrepreneurship," Working Papers CEB 16-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Issaoui, Fakhri & WASSIM, TOUILI & HASSEN, TOUMI, 2016. "The Effects of Money Laundering (ML) on Growth: Application to the Gulf Countries," MPRA Paper 69510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deluna, Roperto & maneja, Kimbely, 2015. "The Effect of Sin Tax and Anti-Smoking Campaign in Regulating Cigarette Smokers in Davao City, Philippines," MPRA Paper 68801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cédric Chaffois & Thomas Gillier & Mustapha Belkhouja & Yannig Roth, 2015. "How task instructions impact the creativity of designers and ordinary participants in online idea generation," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-01273087, HAL.