Report NEP-SEA-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thai, Do Manh & Falch, Morten & Williams, Idongesit, 2015. "The Role Of Stakeholders On Implementing Universal Services In Vietnam," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127184, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ullah, Nazim, 2016. "The Relationship of Government Revenue and Government Expenditure: A case study of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 69123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hartwig, R. & Sparrow, R.A. & Budiyati, S. & Yumna, A. & Warda, N. & Suryahadi, A. & Bedi, A.S., 2015. "Effects of decentralized health care financing on maternal care in Indonesia," ISS Working Papers - General Series 607, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Yuti Ariani Fatimah & Saurabh Arora, 2016. "Nonhumans in the Practice of Development: Material Agency and Friction in a Small-Scale Energy Program in Indonesia," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-04, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Putra Pamungkas & Clovis Rugemintwari & Amine Tarazi & Irwan Trinugroho, 2016. "Bank Lending and Income Inequality: Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers hal-01251500, HAL.
- Markus Brueckner & Paitoon Kraipornsak, 2016. "Determinants of economic growth in South East Asia: an analysis for the first decade of the third millennium," CAMA Working Papers 2016-08, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bui, Tuan & Nguyen, Cuong & Pham, Phuong, 2015. "Poverty among ethnic minorities: transition process, inequality and economic growth," MPRA Paper 68924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Penporn Janekarnkij, 2014. "Payment For Ecosystem Services (Pes) As Tool For Mae Lao Watershed Conservation," Working Papers 201404, Kasetsart University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoang Anh Tran, 2016. "Clean Energy and Sustainable Development lab activity report, 2014-09-31 to 2015-12-31," CIRED Working Papers hal-01264985, HAL.
- Bong-Han Kim & Hyeongwoo Kim & Bong-Soo Lee, 2015. "Spillover Effects of the U.S. Financial Crisis on Financial Markets in Emerging Asian Countries," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-01, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Deluna, Roperto & maneja, Kimbely, 2015. "The Effect of Sin Tax and Anti-Smoking Campaign in Regulating Cigarette Smokers in Davao City, Philippines," MPRA Paper 68801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:unt:arwopa:awp150 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2016. "Impacts of geographical locations and sociocultural traits on the Vietnamese entrepreneurship," Working Papers CEB 16-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Uson, M., 2015. "Grabbing the 'clean slate' : The politics of the intersection of land grabbing, disasters and climate change," ISS Working Papers - General Series 603, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2014. "Proposal on ASEAN+3 Multi-currency Bond Issuance Framework (AMBIF)," ADB Reports RPT146358-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 24 Jun 2014.