The Role Of Stakeholders On Implementing Universal Services In Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gillett, Sharon E. & Lehr, William H. & Osorio, Carlos, 0. "Local government broadband initiatives," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7-8), pages 537-558, August.
- Gillwald, Alison, 2005. "Good intentions, poor outcomes: Telecommunications reform in South Africa," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 469-491, August.
- Frieden, Rob, 2005. "Lessons from broadband development in Canada, Japan, Korea and the United States," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 595-613, September.
- Samarajiva, Rohan, 2000. "The role of competition in institutional reform of telecommunications: lessons from Sri Lanka," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(8-9), pages 699-717, September.
- Peha, Jon M., 1999. "Tradable universal service obligations," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 363-374, June.
- Picot, Arnold & Wernick, Christian, 0. "The role of government in broadband access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10-11), pages 660-674, November.
- Falch, Morten & Henten, Anders, 2010. "Public private partnerships as a tool for stimulating investments in broadband," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 496-504, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:telpol:v:42:y:2018:i:4:p:323-332 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:telpol:v:41:y:2017:i:7:p:617-630 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsuniversal services; stakeholders; role;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SEA-2016-02-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse15:127184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.