Local government broadband initiatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudio Agostini & Manuel Willington, 2010. "Radiografía de la Brecha Digital en Chile: ¿Se Justifica la Intervención del Estado?," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv245, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Peter L. Stenberg & Mitchell Morehart, 2012. "The existence of pent-up demand for rural broadband services: an exploration," Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship, Social Capital and Governance, chapter 9, pages 221-240 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Garcia-Murillo, Martha & Velez-Ospina, Jorge Andres & Vargas-Leon, Patricia, 2012. "Where should governments invest? The impact of economic, political, social and technological factors on the formation of new firms," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60400, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Jullien Bruno & Pouyet Jerome & Sand-Zantman Wilfried, 2010.
"Public and Private Investments in Regulated Network Industries: Coordination and Competition Issues,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-22, December.
- Jullien, Bruno & Pouyet, Jérôme & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2009. "Public and Private Investments in Regulated Network Industries: Coordination and Competition Issues," IDEI Working Papers 562, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bruno Jullien & Jérôme Pouyet & Wilfried Sand-Zantman, 2010. "Public and Private Investments in Regulated Network Industries: Coordination and Competition Issues," Post-Print halshs-00754428, HAL.
- Jullien, Bruno & Pouyet, Jérôme & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2009. "Public and Private Investments in Regulated Network Industries: Coordination and Competition Issues," TSE Working Papers 09-072, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Howell, Bronwyn & Sadowski, Bert, 2014. "Anatomy of a Public-Private Partnership: Hold-up and regulatory risk in an NGN PPP," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106872, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Grubesic, Tony H., 2006. "A spatial taxonomy of broadband regions in the United States," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 423-448, November.
- Purnama, Yudi Adhi & Mitomo, Hitoshi, 2017. "Local broadband initiative and shared duct policy in indonesia," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169493, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Kolko, Jed, 2006.
"Why Should Governments Support Broadband Adoption?,"
3363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jed Kolko, 2007. "Why Should Governments Support Broadband Adoption?," PPIC Working Papers 2007.01, Public Policy Institute of California.
- Rajabiun, Reza & Middleton, Catherine A., 2013. "Multilevel governance and broadband infrastructure development: Evidence from Canada," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 702-714.
- Lamie, R. David & Dickes, Lori A., 2008. "Paralyzed Municipalities: The "Chilling Effect" of Municipal ICT Investments: A Case Study of the Legan and Policy Environment for South Carolina Municipal Investment in Advanced ICT," UCED Working Papers 112892, Clemson University, University Center for Economic Development.
- Nucciarelli, Alberto & Sadowski, Bert M. & Achard, Paola O., 2010.
"Emerging models of public-private interplay for European broadband access: Evidence from the Netherlands and Italy,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 513-527, October.
- Alberto Nucciarelli & Bert M. Sadowski & Paola O. Achard, 2010. "Emerging models of public-private interplay for European broadband access: Evidence from the Netherlands and Italy," Working Papers 10-03, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised May 2010.
- Baranes, Edmond & Bourreau, Marc, 2005. "An Economist's Guide to Local Loop Unbundling," MPRA Paper 2440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mack, Elizabeth A. & Rey, Sergio J., 2014. "An econometric approach for evaluating the linkages between broadband and knowledge intensive firms," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 105-118.
- Timothy De Stefano & Richard Kneller & Jonathan Timmis, 2014. "The (Fuzzy) Digital Divide: The Effect of Broadband Internet Use on UK Firm Performance," Discussion Papers 14/06, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Limbach, Felix & Wulf, Jochen & Zarnekow, Rüdiger & Düser, Michael, 2011. "A typology of cooperation strategies in the telecommunication industry: An exploratory analysis and theoretical foundations," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52177, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Elizabeth A. Mack, 2015. "Variations in the Broadband-Business Connection across the Urban Hierarchy," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 400-423, September.
- Thai, Do Manh & Falch, Morten & Williams, Idongesit, 2015. "The Role Of Stakeholders On Implementing Universal Services In Vietnam," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127184, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:28:y::i:7-8:p:537-558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.