Models of university and types of motivation implied :an historical perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- J-L.Demeulemeester & C.Diebolt, 2011.
"New Institutional History of the Adaptive Efficiency of Higher Education Systems. Lessons from the Prussian Engineering Education: 1806-1914,"
Economies et Sociétés (Serie 'Histoire Economique Quantitative'),
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), issue 43, pages 33-63, January.
- Jean Luc de Meulemeester & Claude Diebolt, 2007. "New Institutional History of the Adaptive Efficiency of Higher Education Systems. Lessons from the Prussian Engineering Education: 1806-1914," Working Papers 07-12, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester & Claude Diebolt, 2011. "New Institutional History of the Adaptive Efficiency of Higher Education Systems: Lessons from the Prussian Engineering Education, 1806-1914," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/147668, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-09-19 (Education)
- NEP-HIS-2009-09-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IPR-2009-09-19 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:09-033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.