Models of university and types of motivation implied :an historical perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- J-L.Demeulemeester & C.Diebolt, 2011.
"New Institutional History of the Adaptive Efficiency of Higher Education Systems. Lessons from the Prussian Engineering Education: 1806-1914,"
Economies et Sociétés (Serie 'Histoire Economique Quantitative'),
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), issue 43, pages 33-63, January.
- Jean Luc de Meulemeester & Claude Diebolt, 2007. "New Institutional History of the Adaptive Efficiency of Higher Education Systems. Lessons from the Prussian Engineering Education: 1806-1914," Working Papers 07-12, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester & Claude Diebolt, 2011. "New Institutional History of the Adaptive Efficiency of Higher Education Systems: Lessons from the Prussian Engineering Education, 1806-1914," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/147668, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-09-19 (Education)
- NEP-HIS-2009-09-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IPR-2009-09-19 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:09-033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .