Report NEP-IPR-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grimpe, Christoph & Hussinger, Katrin, 2009. "Inventions under siege? The impact of technology competition on licensing," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-039, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Maria das Dores B. Moura Oliveira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Policy approaches regarding technology transfer: Portugal and Switzerland compared," FEP Working Papers 334, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Cusolito , Ana P. & Lederman, Daniel, 2009. "Technology adoption and factor proportions in open economies : theory and evidence from the global computer industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5043, The World Bank.
- Mauro Sylos Labini & Natalia Zinovyeva, 2009. "Stimulating Graduates' Research-Oriented Careers: Does Academic Research Matter ?," LEM Papers Series 2009/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Barbiellini Amidei, Federico, 2009. "Knowledge, innovation and localised technological change in Italy, 1950-1990," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200913, University of Turin.
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2009. "Property Rights and EconomicDevelopment," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 006, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Giordani, Paolo E. & Zamparelli, Luca, 2009. "On Robust Asymmetric Equilibria in Asymmetric R&D-Driven Growth Economies," MPRA Paper 17171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alcalá, Francisco & Gonzalez-Maestre, Miguel, 2009. "Artistic Creation and Intellectual Property," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 4614, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester, 2009. "Models of university and types of motivation implied :an historical perspective," Working Papers CEB 09-033.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.