Report NEP-HIS-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markevich, Andrei & Harrison, Mark, 2009. "Russia’s Real National Income: The Great War, Civil War, and Recovery, 1913 to 1928," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 911, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:17154 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Foreman-Peck, James, 2009. "The Western European Marriage Pattern and Economic Development," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Timothy Besley & Torsten Persson, 2009. "The Incidence of Civil War: Theory and Evidence," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 005, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Rota, Mauro, 2009. "Long Run Loans and Industrial Policy in Italy in the 1960s," MPRA Paper 17189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scheltjens, Werner, 2009. "The influence of spatial change on operational strategies in early-modern Dutch maritime shipping: a case-study on Dutch maritime shipping in the Gulf of Finland and on Archangel, 1703-1740," MPRA Paper 17153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2009. "Global inequality and the global inequality extraction ratio: the story of the past two centuries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5044, The World Bank.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Barbiellini Amidei, Federico, 2009. "Knowledge, innovation and localised technological change in Italy, 1950-1990," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200913, University of Turin.
- Rik G.P. Frehen & William N. Goetzmann & K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 2009. "New Evidence on the First Financial Bubble," NBER Working Papers 15332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester, 2009. "Models of university and types of motivation implied :an historical perspective," Working Papers CEB 09-033.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Piffaretti, Nadia F., 2009. "Reshaping the international monetary architecture : lessons from Keynes'plan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5034, The World Bank.
- Luis Garicano & Thomas Hubbard, 2009. "Earnings Inequality and Coordination Costs: Evidence from U.S. Law Firms," Working Papers 09-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Christ, Julian P. & Slowak, André P., 2009. "Why blu-ray vs. HD-DVD ist not VHS vs. Betamax: The co-evolution of standard-setting consortia," FZID Discussion Papers 05-2009, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2009. "Property Rights and EconomicDevelopment," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 006, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Monserrat Álvarez Martín & Pedro Pablo Ortúñez Goicolea, 2009. "La formación de un distrito industrial metalúrgico en Valladolid (c. 1842-c. 1953)," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 0906, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Susana Martínez-Rodríguez, 2009. "Economistas liberales y cuestión femenina. El singular discurso de la domesticidad de la escuela economista española (1861-1909)," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 0907, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Carlos Escudé, 2009. "Las identidades nacionales en América latina y en Europa," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 405, Universidad del CEMA.