Economistas liberales y cuestión femenina. El singular discurso de la domesticidad de la escuela economista española (1861-1909)
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsdiscourse of the domesticity; role of women in the contemporary societies; Spanish Economists School; Spain; 19th century;
- B54 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Feminist Economics
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2009-09-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2009-09-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ahe:dtaehe:0907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Estrella Trincado Aznar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeheeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .