Report NEP-EDU-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Buddin & Gema Zamarro, 2009. "Teacher Effectiveness in Urban High Schools," Working Papers 693, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Mauro Sylos Labini & Natalia Zinovyeva, 2009. "Stimulating Graduates' Research-Oriented Careers: Does Academic Research Matter ?," LEM Papers Series 2009/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Newhouse, David & Suryadarma, Daniel, 2009. "The value of vocational education : high school type and labor market outcomes in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5035, The World Bank.
- Bernardino, Pedro & Marques, Rui, 2009. "Academic rankings: an approach to a Portuguese ranking," MPRA Paper 17297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiara Pronzato, 2009. "An Examination of Paternal and Maternal Intergenerational Transmission of Schooling," CHILD Working Papers wp20_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2009. "How large are returns to schooling? Hint: Money isn't everything," NBER Working Papers 15339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gartell, Marie, 2009. "Stability of college rankings - A study of relative earnings estimates applying different methods and models on Swedish data," Working Paper Series 2009:19, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester, 2009. "Models of university and types of motivation implied :an historical perspective," Working Papers CEB 09-033.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.