An Assessment of the Singapore Skills Development System: Does it Constitute a Viable Model for Other Developing Countries?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Paul M Romer, 1999. "Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2232, David K. Levine.
- Finegold, David, 1999. "Creating Self-Sustaining, High-Skill Ecosystems," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 60-81, Spring.
- Edgar C. Schein, 1996. "Strategic Pragmatism: The Culture of Singapore's Economics Development Board," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262193671, July.
- Green, Francis, et al, 1999. "The Role of the State in Skill Formation: Evidence from the Republic of Korea, Singapore, and Taiwan," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 82-96, Spring.
- Culpepper, Pepper D, 1999. "The Future of the High-Skill Equilibrium in Germany," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 43-59, Spring.
- Katz, Harry C. & Kuruvilla, Sarosh & Turner, Lowell, 1993. "Trade unions and collective bargaining," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1099, The World Bank.
- Alwyn Young, 1995. "The Tyranny of Numbers: Confronting the Statistical Realities of the East Asian Growth Experience," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 641-680.
- Keep, Ewart & Mayhew, Ken, 1999. "The Assessment: Knowledge, Skills, and Competitiveness," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 1-15, Spring.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)