A Funding and Governing Model for Achieving Sustainable Growth of Computing e-Infrastructures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Nijkamp & Sytze A.Rienstra, 1997.
"Lessons from Private Financing of Transport Infrastructure : Dutch Infrastructure in the 19th Century and European projects in the 20th Century,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 48(2), pages 231-246.
- Rienstra, S.A. & Nijkamp, P., 1996. "Lessons from private financing of transport infrastructure: Dutch infrastructure in the 19th century and European projects in the 20th century," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Leipziger, Danny, 1998.
"Infrastructure Project Finance and Capital Flows: A New Perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1283-1298, July.
- Dailami, Mansoor*Leipziger, Danny, 1997. "Infrastructure project finance and capital flows : a new perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1861, The World Bank.
- Junseok Hwang & Jorn Altmann & Ashraf Bany Mohammed, 2010. "Determinants of Participation in Global Volunteer Grids: A Cross-Country Analysis," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201040, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsGrid and Cloud Economics; Business Models; Funding; Governance; Case Study Analysis; Sustainability; Grid Computing; High-Performance Computing; Token-Based Market Mechanism; Computing Services; Analytical Modeling;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- D45 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Rationing; Licensing
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:201062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.