A Funding and Governing Model for Achieving Sustainable Growth of Computing e-Infrastructures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dailami, Mansoor & Leipziger, Danny, 1998.
"Infrastructure Project Finance and Capital Flows: A New Perspective,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1283-1298, July.
- Dailami, Mansoor*Leipziger, Danny, 1997. "Infrastructure project finance and capital flows : a new perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1861, The World Bank.
- Peter Nijkamp & Sytze A.Rienstra, 1997.
"Lessons from Private Financing of Transport Infrastructure : Dutch Infrastructure in the 19th Century and European projects in the 20th Century,"
Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(2), pages 231-246.
- Rienstra, S.A. & Nijkamp, P., 1996. "Lessons from private financing of transport infrastructure: Dutch infrastructure in the 19th century and European projects in the 20th century," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Junseok Hwang & Jorn Altmann & Ashraf Bany Mohammed, 2010. "Determinants of Participation in Global Volunteer Grids: A Cross-Country Analysis," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201040, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2010.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Backhaus, Klaus & Gausling, Philipp & Hildebrand, Luise, 2015. "Comparing the incomparable: Lessons to be learned from models evaluating the feasibility of Desertec," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 905-913.
- Pargal, Sheoli, 2003. "Regulation and private sector investment in infrastructure - evidence from Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3037, The World Bank.
- Valerio Buscaino & Stefano Caselli & Francesco Corielli & Stefano Gatti, 2012. "Project Finance Collateralised Debt Obligations: an Empirical Analysis of Spread Determinants," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 18(5), pages 950-969, November.
- Mathias Hoffmann, 2003.
"Cross-country evidence on the link between the level of infrastructure and capital inflows,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 515-526.
- Mathias Hoffmann, 2002. "Cross-Country Evidence on the Link between the Level of Infrastructure and Capital Inflows," Trinity Economics Papers 200210, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Hoffmann, M., 2002. "Cross-Country Evidence on the Link between the Level of Infrastructure and Capital Inflows," CEG Working Papers 20024, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Ubbels, Barry & Verhoef, Erik T., 2008. "Auctioning concessions for private roads," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 155-172, January.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Hauswald, Robert, 2000. "Risk shifting and long-term contracts : evidence from the Ras Gas Project," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2469, The World Bank.
- Philip R Lane, 2014. "External Funding and Long-term Investment," RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Alexandra Heath & Matthew Read (ed.),Financial Flows and Infrastructure Financing, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Christoph Böhringer & Andreas Löschel, 2008.
"Climate Policy‐induced Investments in Developing Countries: The Implications of Investment Risks,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 367-392, March.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Löschel, Andreas, 2002. "Climate policy induced investments in developing countries: the implications of investment risks," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-68, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Issouf Soumaré, 2015. "Guarantees and Profit-Sharing Contracts in Project Financing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 231-249, August.
- Macauley, Molly & Darmstadter, Joel & Fini, John & Greenberg, Joel & Maulbetsch, John & Schaal, A. Michael & Styles, Geoffrey & Vedda, James, 2000. "Can Power from Space Compete?," Discussion Papers dp-00-16, Resources For the Future.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Ul Haque, Nadeem, 1998. "What macroeconomic policies are"sound?"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1995, The World Bank.
- V.M. Rivas & E. Parras‐Gutiérrez & J.J. Merelo & M.G. Arenas & P. García‐Fernández, 2017. "Time series forecasting using evolutionary neural nets implemented in a volunteer computing system," Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2-3), pages 87-95, April.
- Mudambi, Ram & Navarra, Pietro, 2002. "Institutions and internation business: a theoretical overview," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 635-646, December.
- World Bank, . "Good Governance in Public-Private Partnerships : A Resource Guide for Practitioners," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank, number 12665.
- McGovern, T. & Hicks, C., 2004. "Deregulation and restructuring of the global electricity supply industry and its impact upon power plant suppliers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 321-337, June.
- Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Myronidis, Dimitris, 2011. "Contribution of SHP Stations to the development of an area and their social acceptance," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3909-3917.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Klein, Michael, 1998. "Government support to private infrastructure projects in emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1868, The World Bank.
- Stronzik, Marcus & Hunt, Alistair & Eckermann, Frauke & Taylor, Tim, 2003. "The Role of Transaction Costs and Risk Premia in the Determination of Climate Change Policy Responses," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-59, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Jakob Müllner, 2017. "International project finance: review and implications for international finance and international business," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 97-133, April.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Hauswald, Robert, 2003. "The emerging project bond market - covenant provisions and credit spreads," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3095, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsGrid and Cloud Economics; Business Models; Funding; Governance; Case Study Analysis; Sustainability; Grid Computing; High-Performance Computing; Token-Based Market Mechanism; Computing Services; Analytical Modeling;
All these keywords.
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- D45 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Rationing; Licensing
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2010-07-17 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:201062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Jorn Altmann (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.