Determinants of Participation in Global Volunteer Grids: A Cross-Country Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V.M. Rivas & E. Parras‐Gutiérrez & J.J. Merelo & M.G. Arenas & P. García‐Fernández, 2017. "Time series forecasting using evolutionary neural nets implemented in a volunteer computing system," Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2-3), pages 87-95, April.
- Ashraf Bany Mohammed & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "A Funding and Governing Model for Achieving Sustainable Growth of Computing e-Infrastructures," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201062, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsDeterminants; Grid computing; volunteer computing; adoption; Grid economics; regression analysis; infrastructure funding; developing countries;
All these keywords.
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- L17 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Open Source Products and Markets
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L88 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Government Policy
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:201040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Jorn Altmann (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.