Lessons from Private Financing of Transport Infrastructure : Dutch Infrastructure in the 19th Century and European projects in the 20th Century
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rienstra, S.A. & Nijkamp, P., 1996. "Lessons from private financing of transport infrastructure: Dutch infrastructure in the 19th century and European projects in the 20th century," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
References listed on IDEAS
- G Marcou, 1993. "Public and private sectors in the delivery of public infrastructure: the case of the Channel Tunnel from an international perspective," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 11(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Rienstra, Sytze A, 1995. "Private Sector Involvement in Financing and Operating Transport Infrastructure," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 29(2), pages 221-235, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ubbels, Barry & Verhoef, Erik T., 2008. "Auctioning concessions for private roads," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 155-172, January.
- Ashraf Bany Mohammed & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "A Funding and Governing Model for Achieving Sustainable Growth of Computing e-Infrastructures," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201062, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1997_num_48_2_409872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: http://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .