Private Sector Involvement in Financing and Operating Transport Infrastructure
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 2002. "Private roads, competition, and incentives to adopt time-based congestion tolling," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 217-241, September.
- Cees Gorter & Sytze A. Rienstra, 1997. "Factors influencing the Composition of the Urban Transport System in the Year 2030 - A Panel Analysis of Experts' Opinions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 96-181/5, Tinbergen Institute.
- C. Robin Lindsey & Erik T. Verhoef, 2000. "Traffic Congestion and Congestion Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-101/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- E.T. Verhoef & P. Nijkamp & P. Rietveld & T.R. Lakshmanan, 1997. "Benefits and Costs of Transport," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-084/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang, 2000. "Highway pricing and capacity choice in a road network under a build-operate-transfer scheme," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 207-222, April.
- Robin Lindsey & André de Palma, 1997. "Private Toll Roads: A Dynamic Equilibrium Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-057/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Peter Nijkamp & Sytze A.Rienstra, 1997.
"Lessons from Private Financing of Transport Infrastructure : Dutch Infrastructure in the 19th Century and European projects in the 20th Century,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 48(2), pages 231-246.
- Rienstra, S.A. & Nijkamp, P., 1996. "Lessons from private financing of transport infrastructure: Dutch infrastructure in the 19th century and European projects in the 20th century," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Ubbels, Barry, 1998. "How reliable are estimates of infrastructure costs? A comparative analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0029, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jyh-Fa Tsai & Chih-Peng Chu, 2003. "The analysis of regulation on private highway investment under a build-operate-transfer scheme," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 221-243, May.
- repec:eee:transb:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:105-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nijkamp, P. & Rienstra, S., 1995. "Financing infrastructure investment and socio-economic development," Serie Research Memoranda 0024, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jose da Silva Costa, 1998. "The productive role of public infrastructure: A critical review of recent literature," ERSA conference papers ersa98p95, European Regional Science Association.
- Yang, Hai & Tang, Wilson H. & Man Cheung, Wing & Meng, Qiang, 2002. "Profitability and welfare gain of private toll roads in a network with heterogeneous users," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 537-554, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:29:y:1995:i:2:p:221-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.