Dual Corporate Tax Evasion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fortin, Bernard & Marceau, Nicolas & Savard, Luc, 1997. "Taxation, wage controls and the informal sector," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 293-312, November.
- Lipatov, Vilen, 2012. "Corporate tax evasion: The case for specialists," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 185-206.
- Áureo De Paula & José A. Scheinkman, 2011.
"The Informal Sector: An Equilibrium Model And Some Empirical Evidence From Brazil,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57, pages 8-26, May.
- Aureo de Paula & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2009. "The Informal Sector: An Equilibrium Model and Some Empirical Evidence from Brazil," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-044, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Michael Carlos Best & Anne Brockmeyer & Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Johannes Spinnewijn & Mazhar Waseem, 2015.
"Production versus Revenue Efficiency with Limited Tax Capacity: Theory and Evidence from Pakistan,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 123(6), pages 1311-1355.
- Best, Michael Carlos & Brockmeyer, Anne & Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen & Spinnewijn, Johannes & Waseem, Mazhar, 2015. "Production versus revenue efficiency with limited tax capacity: theory and evidence from Pakistan," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64916, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kong-Pin & C.Y. Cyrus Chu, 2005. "Internal Control versus External Manipulation: A Model of Corporate Income Tax Evasion," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(1), pages 151-164, Spring.
- Joel Slemrod, 2001.
"A General Model of the Behavioral Response to Taxation,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(2), pages 119-128, March.
- Joel Slemrod, 1998. "A General Model of the Behavioral Response to Taxation," NBER Working Papers 6582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marrelli, M. & Martina, R., 1988. "Tax evasion and strategic behaviour of the firms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 55-69, October.
- Lambert Schoonbeek & Frans Vries, 2009. "Environmental taxes and industry monopolization," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 94-106, August.
- Fugazza, Marco & Jacques, Jean-Francois, 2004. "Labor market institutions, taxation and the underground economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 395-418, January.
- Almeida, Rita & Carneiro, Pedro, 2006. "Enforcement of Regulation, Informal Labour, Firm Size and Firm Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 5976, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Katherine Cuff & Nicolas Marceau & Steeve Mongrain & Joanne Roberts, 2009. "Optimal Policies and the Informal Sector," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-14, McMaster University.
More about this item
KeywordsInformal Labour Market; Labour Regulation; Tax Evasion; Payroll taxes; Corporate Income Taxes;
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2016-10-30 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2016-10-30 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2016-10-30 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2016-10-30 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp16-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .