Tax evasion and strategic behaviour of the firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katherine Cuff & Steeve Mongrain & Joanne Roberts, 2016. "Dual Corporate Tax Evasion," Discussion Papers dp16-12, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Bayer, Ralph & Cowell, Frank, 2016.
"Tax compliance by firms and audit policy,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 38-52.
- Ralph Bayer & Frank A Cowell, 2010. "Tax Compliance by Firms and Audit Policy," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 102, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bayer, Ralph & Cowell, Frank A., 2016. "Tax compliance by firms and audit policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65996, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Frank Cowell, 2010. "Tax Compliance by Firms and Audit Policy," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-23, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Kent Matthews & Jean Lloyd-Williams, 2001. "The VAT-Evading Firm and VAT Evasion: An Empirical Analysis," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 39-49.
- Giovanni Immordino & Francesco Flaviano Russo, 2014. "Taxing Cash to Fight Collaborative Tax Evasion?," CSEF Working Papers 351, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Hashimzade, Nigar & Huang, Zhanyi & Myles, Gareth D., 2010. "Tax fraud by firms and optimal auditing," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 10-17, March.
- Bayer, Ralph & Cowell, Frank, 2009.
"Tax compliance and firms' strategic interdependence,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(11-12), pages 1131-1143, December.
- Bayer, R & Cowell, Frank, 2006. "Tax compliance and firms' strategic interdependence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2680, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Frank Cowell, 2006. "Tax Compliance and Firms' Strategic Interdependence," School of Economics Working Papers 2006-09, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ralph Bayer & Frank A Cowell, 2006. "Tax Compliance and Firms’ StrategicInterdependence," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 81, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2007. "Corporate and personal income tax declarations," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(3), pages 281-292, June.
- Hiroaki Yamagami, 2009. "Health Effects, Tax Deductions for Medical Expenditure, and the Double Dividend," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 65(1), pages 105-121, March.
- Martin Besfamille & Philippe De Donder & Jean Marie Lozachmeur, 2009. "Tax enforcement may decrease government revenue," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2665-2672.
- James Alm & Chandler McClellan, 2012.
"Tax Morale and Tax Compliance from the Firm's Perspective,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 1-17, February.
- James Alm & Chandler McClellan, 2012. "Tax Morale and Tax Compliance from the Firm's Perspective," Working Papers 1211, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Levin, Jörgen & Widell, Lars M., 2014.
"Tax evasion in Kenya and Tanzania: Evidence from missing imports,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 151-162.
- Levin, Jörgen & Widell, Lars, 2007. "Tax Evasion in Kenya and Tanzania:Evidence from Missing Imports," Working Papers 2007:8, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Wu T.C. Michael, 2016. "Profit Tax Evasion under Wage Bargaining Structure," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 817-834, June.
- Frank A Cowell, 2003. "Sticks and Carrots," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 68, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Laszlo Goerke & Marco Runkel, 2011. "Tax evasion and competition," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 58(5), pages 711-736, November.
- Partha Sengupta, 1998. "Tax evasion and intertemporal choice," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(4), pages 420-430, December.
- Silvia Fedeli & Francesco Forte, 2012. "Border Tax Adjustment without Borders: The EU Carousel of VAT Fraud," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 55-70, November.
- Etro, Federico, 2016. "Research in economics and public finance," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-6.
- repec:liu:liucej:v:15:y:2018:i:1:p:11-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Besfamille, Martin & De Donder, Philippe & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2009. "The Political Economy of the (Weak) Enforcement of Sales Tax," CEPR Discussion Papers 7108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2001. "Tax Evasion in a Unionised Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 382, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nur-tegin Kanybek D, 2008. "Determinants of Business Tax Compliance," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-28, July.
- Katherine Cuff & Steeve Mongrain & Joanne Roberts, 2017. "Shades of Grey: Business Compliance with Fiscal and Labour Regulations," Discussion Papers dp17-07, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- David Joulfaian, 2009. "Bribes and Business Tax Evasion," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 6(2), pages 227-244, December.
- Ralph-C. Bayer, 2017. "The Double Dividend of Relative Auditing Ã¢Â€Â“ Theory and Experiments on Corporate Tax Enforcement," School of Economics Working Papers 2017-14, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:3:p:354-366 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:37:y:1988:i:1:p:55-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.