Report NEP-PUB-2016-10-30This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katherine Cuff & Steeve Mongrain & Joanne Roberts, 2016. "Dual Corporate Tax Evasion," Discussion Papers dp16-12, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "Is consumption-Laffer curve hump-shaped? The role of VAT evasion," EconStor Preprints 147001, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2016. "Competitiveness and subsidy or tax policy for new technology adoption in duopoly," MPRA Paper 74683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taylor, Rebecca & Kaplan, Scott & Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Jung, Kevin, 2016. "Soda Wars: Effect of a Soda Tax Election onÂ Soda Purchases," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0q18s7b7, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Daniel K. Fetter, 2016. "Local Government and Old-Age Support in the New Deal," NBER Working Papers 22760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nora Lustig, 2016. "Fiscal Policy, Inequality and the Poor in the Developing World," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 1323, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Chakraborty, Debashis, 2016. "Urbanization and Demand for Water and Sanitation Services: An Analysis on Cross-Region Investment Requirements," MPRA Paper 74767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jon Jellema & Nora Lustig & Astrid Haas & Sebastian Wolf, 2016. "The Impact of Taxes, Transfers, and Subsidies on Inequality and Poverty in Uganda," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 1353, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Ali Enami & Nora Lustig & Alireza Taqdiri, 2016. "Fiscal Policy, Inequality and Poverty in Iran: Assessing the Impact and Effectiveness of Taxes and Transfer," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 1348, Tulane University, Department of Economics.