Heterogenous Beliefs and Tests of Present Value Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kenneth Kasa & Todd B. Walker & Charles H. Whiteman, 2014. "Heterogeneous Beliefs and Tests of Present Value Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 81(3), pages 1137-1163.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elias Albagli & Christian Hellwig & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2011.
"A Theory of Asset Prices Based on Heterogeneous Information,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1827, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Elias Albagli & Christian Hellwig & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2012. "A Theory of Asset Prices Based on Heterogeneous Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000347, David K. Levine.
- Albagli, Elias & Hellwig, Christian & Tsyvinski, Aleh, 2013. "A Theory of Asset Prices based on Heterogeneous Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 9291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Hellwig & Aleh Tsyvinski & Elias Albagli, 2012. "A theory of asset prices based on heterogeneous information," 2012 Meeting Papers 394, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kristoffer Nimark, 2007. "Dynamic higher order expectations," Economics Working Papers 1118, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2011.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K., 2001. "Asset Pricing under Asymmetric Information: Bubbles, Crashes, Technical Analysis, and Herding," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296980.
- Aleh Tsyvinski & Arijit Mukherji & Christian Hellwig, 2006.
"Self-Fulfilling Currency Crises: The Role of Interest Rates,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1769-1787, December.
- Christian Hellwig & Arijit Mukherji & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2005. "Self-Fulfilling Currency Crises: The Role of Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 11191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John Y & Shiller, Robert J, 1987.
"Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1062-1088, October.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1986. "Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 785, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Campbell, John & Shiller, Robert, 1987. "Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models," Scholarly Articles 3122490, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1986. "Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models," NBER Working Papers 1885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Michael Harrison & David M. Kreps, 1978. "Speculative Investor Behavior in a Stock Market with Heterogeneous Expectations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 92(2), pages 323-336.
- Foster, F Douglas & Viswanathan, S, 1996. " Strategic Trading When Agents Forecast the Forecasts of Others," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1437-1478, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessi, Lucia & Kerssenfischer, Mark, 2016. "The response of asset prices to monetary policy shocks: stronger than thought," Working Paper Series 1967, European Central Bank.
- Martin Ellison & Andreas Tischbirek, 2018. "Beauty Contests and the Term Structure," Economics Series Working Papers 846, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Djeutem, Edouard & Kasa, Kenneth, 2013. "Robustness and exchange rate volatility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 27-39.
- Ellison, Martin & Tischbirek, Andreas, 2018. "Beauty contests and the term structure," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87384, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tan, Fei & Walker, Todd B., 2015. "Solving generalized multivariate linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 95-111.
- Hamidi Sahneh, Mehdi, 2017. "News, Noise, and Tests of Present Value Models," MPRA Paper 82715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Zheng, Huanhuan, 2016.
"Trading heterogeneity under information uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 64-80.
- Xue-Zhong He & Huanhuan Zheng, 2016. "Trading Heterogeneity Under Information Uncertainty," Research Paper Series 373, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Markku Lanne & Henri Nyberg, 2015. "Nonlinear dynamic interrelationships between real activity and stock returns," CREATES Research Papers 2015-36, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Lof Matthijs, 2013. "Noncausality and asset pricing," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 211-220, April.
- Athreya, Kartik B., 2014. "Big Ideas in Macroeconomics: A Nontechnical View," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262019736, January.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:424-433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nyholm, Juho, 2017. "Residual-based diagnostic tests for noninvertible ARMA models," MPRA Paper 81033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHeterogenous beliefs; Volatility;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp12-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .