Rational Expectations in Stationary Linear Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandre Kohlhas, 2015. "Learning-by-Sharing: Monetary Policy and the Information Content of Public Signals," 2015 Meeting Papers 57, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2012. "Some Properties of Autocoherent Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 8959, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Walker, Todd B., 2007. "How equilibrium prices reveal information in a time series model with disparately informed, competitive traders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 512-537, November.
- Todd B. Walker, 2005.
"How Equilibrium Prices Reveal Information in Time Series Models with Disparately Informed, Competitive Traders,"
- Todd B. Walker, 2006. "How Equilibrium Prices Reveal Information in Time Series Models with Disparately Informed, Competitive Traders," Caepr Working Papers 2006-011, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Giacomo Rondina & Todd Walker, 2016. "Learning and Informational Stability of Dynamic REE with Incomplete Information," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 21, pages 147-159, July.
- Rondina, Giacomo & Walker, Todd B., 2013. "A note on Futia (1981)’s non-existence pathology of rational expectations equilibria," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 177-180.
- Tan, Fei & Walker, Todd B., 2015. "Solving generalized multivariate linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 95-111.
- Kenneth Kasa, 2000.
"Forecasting the Forecasts of Others in the Frequency Domain,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(4), pages 726-756, October.
- Kenneth Kasa, 1995. "Signal extraction and the propagation of business cycles," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Gregoir, Stephane & Weill, Pierre-Olivier, 2007. "Restricted perception equilibria and rational expectation equilibrium," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 81-109, January.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric Van Wincoop, 2008.
"Higher Order Expectations in Asset Pricing,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(5), pages 837-866, August.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2004. "Higher Order Expectations in Asset Pricing," Working Papers 04.03, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & van Wincoop, Eric, 2008. "Higher Order Expectations in Asset Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 6648, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe BACCHETTA & Eric VAN WINCOOP, 2004. "Higher Order Expectations in Asset Pricing," FAME Research Paper Series rp110, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-1065 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torben M. Andersen, 1992. "Differential information and excessive volatility in financial markets," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 3-11, Spring.
- Lucia Alessi & Matteo Barigozzi & Marco Capasso, 2007.
"A Review of Nonfundamentalness and Identification in Structural VAR Models,"
LEM Papers Series
2007/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alessi, Lucia & Barigozzi, Matteo & Capasso, Marco, 2008. "A review of nonfundamentalness and identification in structural VAR models," Working Paper Series 922, European Central Bank.
- Albert Marcet & Thomas J. Sargent, 1992. "Speed of convergence of recursive least squares learning with ARMA perceptions," Economics Working Papers 15, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Beth Allen & James S. Jordan, 1998. "The existence of rational expectations equilibrium: a retrospective," Staff Report 252, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Makarov, Igor & Rytchkov, Oleg, 2012. "Forecasting the forecasts of others: Implications for asset pricing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 941-966.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:49:y:1981:i:1:p:171-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.