Strategic Differentiation by Business Models: Free-to-Air and Pay-TV
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Attila Ambrus & Rossella Argenziano, 2009. "Asymmetric Networks in Two-Sided Markets," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 17-52, February.
- Attila Ambrus & Emilio Calvano & Markus Reisinger, 2016.
"Either or Both Competition: A "Two-Sided" Theory of Advertising with Overlapping Viewerships,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 189-222, August.
- Reisinger, Markus & Ambrus, Attila & Calvano, Emilio, 2013. "Either or Both Competition: A "Two-Sided" Theory of Advertising with Overlapping Viewerships," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79912, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Attila Ambrus & Emilio Calvano & Markus Reisinger, 2014. "Either or Both Competition: A "Two-sided" Theory of Advertising with Overlapping Viewerships," CSEF Working Papers 378, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jean‐Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2006. "Two‐sided markets: a progress report," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(3), pages 645-667, September.
- repec:hrv:faseco:4589709 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bolt, Wilko & Tieman, Alexander F., 2008. "Heavily skewed pricing in two-sided markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1250-1255, September.
- Claude Crampes & Carole Haritchabalet & Bruno Jullien, 2009. "ADVERTISING, COMPETITION AND ENTRY IN MEDIA INDUSTRIES -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 7-31, March.
- Hans Jarle Kind & Tore Nilssen & Lars Sørgard, 2009.
"Business Models for Media Firms: Does Competition Matter for How They Raise Revenue?,"
INFORMS, vol. 28(6), pages 1112-1128, 11-12.
- Hans Jarle Kind & Tore Nilssen & Lars SÃ¸rgard, 2009. "Business Models for Media Firms: Does Competition Matter for how they Raise Revenue?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2713, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peitz, Martin & Valletti, Tommaso M., 2008.
"Content and advertising in the media: Pay-tv versus free-to-air,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 949-965, July.
- Peitz, Martin & Valletti, Tommaso, 2004. "Content and Advertising in the Media: Pay-TV versus Free-To-Air," CEPR Discussion Papers 4771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amir, Rabah & Garcia, Filomena & Knauff, Malgorzata, 2010. "Symmetry-breaking in two-player games via strategic substitutes and diagonal nonconcavity: A synthesis," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(5), pages 1968-1986, September.
- Susan Athey & Emilio Calvano & Joshua S. Gans, 2014.
"The Impact of Consumer Multi-homing on Advertising Markets and Media Competition,"
CSEF Working Papers
379, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 27 Apr 2016.
- Athey, Susan & Calvano, Emilio & Gans, Joshua S., 2016. "The Impact of Consumer Multi-homing on Advertising Markets and Media Competition," Research Papers 3407, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Jullien, Bruno, 2016. "The advertising-financed business model in two-sided media markets," TSE Working Papers 16-632, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Federico Boffa & Lapo Filistrucchi, 2014. "Optimal Cartel Prices in Two-Sided Markets Access," Working Papers 14-19, NET Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2016-04-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CUL-2016-04-23 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2016-04-23 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sef:csefwp:438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lia Ambrosio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cssalit.html .