Market Definition in Two-Sided Markets: Theory and Practice
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lapo Filistrucchi & Damien Geradin & Eric van Damme & Pauline Affeldt, 2014. "Market Definition In Two-Sided Markets: Theory And Practice," Journal of Competition Law and Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 293-339.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elena Argentesi & Lapo Filistrucchi, 2007.
"Estimating market power in a two-sided market: The case of newspapers,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 1247-1266.
- Elena Argentesi & Lapo Filistrucchi, 2005. "Estimating market power in a two-sided market: the case of newspapers," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/07, European University Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lapo Filistrucchi & Tobias J. Klein & Thomas O. Michielsen, 2012.
"Assessing Unilateral Merger Effects In A Two-Sided Market: An Application To The Dutch Daily Newspaper Market,"
Journal of Competition Law and Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 297-329.
- Filistrucchi, L. & Klein, T.J. & Michielsen, T.O., 2011. "Assessing Unilateral Merger Effects in a Two-Sided Market : An Application to the Dutch Daily Newspaper Market," Discussion Paper 2011-114, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lapo Filistrucchi & Tobias J. Klein & Thomas Michielsen, 2011. "Assessing Unilateral Merger Effects in a Two-Sided Market: An Application to the Dutch Daily Newspaper Market," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_15.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Balmer, Roberto, 2013. "Entry and Competition in Local Newspaper Retail Markets - When two are enough," MPRA Paper 54079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lapo Filistrucchi & Damien Geradin & Eric van Damme, 2012. "Identifying Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_01.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2016. "Aktuelle Herausforderungen der Wettbewerbspolitik durch Marktplätze im Internet," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 103, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordstwo-sided markets; two-sided platforms; market definition; SSNIP test; Hypothetical Monopolist test;
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-04-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2013-04-13 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-NET-2013-04-13 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:frz:wpaper:wp2013_05.rdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giorgio Ricchiuti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/defirit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.