Report NEP-IND-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lapo Filistrucchi & Damien Geradin & Eric van Damme & Pauline Affeldt, 2013. "Market Definition in Two-Sided Markets: Theory and Practice," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_05.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Nocco, Antonella & Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Salto, Matteo, 2013. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Selection: Why and how heterogeneity matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 9417, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Dávid Kopányiz & Jan Tuinstra, 2013. "Learning Cycles in Bertrand Competition with Differentiated Commodities and Competing Learning Rules," Working Paper Series 8, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Steen, Frode & Toivanen, Otto, 2013. "Anatomy of Cartel Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 9362, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crawford, Gregory S, 2013. "Cable Regulation in the Internet Era," CEPR Discussion Papers 9316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Pinho, 2012. "The profit-sharing rule that maximizes sustainability of cartel agreements," FEP Working Papers 463, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Sahuguet, Nicolas & Walckiers, Alexis, 2013. "Selling to a cartel of retailers: a model of hub-and-spoke collusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 9385, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aldo González & Alejandro Micco, 2013. "Private vs Public Antitrust Enforcement: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers wp378, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Gambardella, Alfonso & Harhoff, Dietmar & Verspagen, Bart, 2013. "The Economic Value of Patent Portfolios," CEPR Discussion Papers 9264, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wim BENOOT & Jan BRUECKNER & Stefan PROOST, 2012. "Intercontinental airport competition," Working Papers Department of Economics ces12.03, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Daria Onori, 2013. "Competition and Growth: Reinterpreting their Relationship," AMSE Working Papers 1324, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.