The collapse of a European bank in the financial crisis: an analysis from strategic, stakeholder, ethical and governance perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/406 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcoux, Alexei M., 2003. "A Fiduciary Argument Against Stakeholder Theory," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 1-24, January.
- Maximilian J.B. Hall, 2009.
"The sub-prime crisis, the credit crunch and bank “failure”: An assessment of the UK authorities' response,"
Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(4), pages 427-452, November.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2008. "The sub-prime crisis, the credit crunch and bank “failure”: An assessment of the UK authorities’ response," Discussion Paper Series 2008_14, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2008.
- Dalton, Dan R. & Daily, Catherine M., 2001. "Director Stock Compensation: An Invitation to a Conspicuous Conflict of Interests?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 89-108, January.
- Craig Mackenzie, 2007. "Boards, Incentives and Corporate Social Responsibility: the case for a change of emphasis," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 935-943, September.
- Freeman, R. Edward, 1994. "The Politics of Stakeholder Theory: Some Future Directions," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 409-421, October.
- Donaldson, Thomas, 2008. "Hedge Fund Ethics," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 405-416, July.
- A. M. Spence, 1981. "The Learning Curve and Competition," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(1), pages 49-70, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:11/726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .