The collapse of a European bank in the financial crisis: an analysis from strategic, stakeholder, ethical and governance perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/406 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcoux, Alexei M., 2003. "A Fiduciary Argument Against Stakeholder Theory," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Maximilian J.B. Hall, 2009.
"The sub-prime crisis, the credit crunch and bank “failure”: An assessment of the UK authorities' response,"
Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(4), pages 427-452, November.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2008. "The sub-prime crisis, the credit crunch and bank “failure”: An assessment of the UK authorities’ response," Discussion Paper Series 2008_14, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2008.
- Dalton, Dan R. & Daily, Catherine M., 2001. "Director Stock Compensation: An Invitation to a Conspicuous Conflict of Interests?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 89-108, January.
- Craig Mackenzie, 2007. "Boards, Incentives and Corporate Social Responsibility: the case for a change of emphasis," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 935-943, September.
- Freeman, R. Edward, 1994. "The Politics of Stakeholder Theory: Some Future Directions1," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 409-421, October.
- Donaldson, Thomas, 2008. "Hedge Fund Ethics," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 405-416, July.
- A. M. Spence, 1981. "The Learning Curve and Competition," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(1), pages 49-70, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Javier Forcadell & Elisa Aracil, 2017. "European Banks' Reputation for Corporate Social Responsibility," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 24(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Shahzad Uddin & Javed Siddiqui & Muhammad Azizul Islam, 2018. "Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosures, Traditionalism and Politics: A Story from a Traditional Setting," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 151(2), pages 409-428, August.
- Alan J. Kearns, 2017. "Rebuilding Trust: Ireland’s CSR Plan in the Light of Caritas in Veritate," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 146(4), pages 845-857, December.
- Dancsik, Bálint, 2020. "Rendszerszintű kockázat rendszerszintű erkölcs nélkül. Kiegészítések a pénzügyi válságok etikai magyarázatához [Systemic risk without systemic ethics. Supplements to the ethical explanation of fina," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 225-243.
- Park, Kathleen Marshall & Meglio, Olimpia & Schriber, Svante, 2019. "Building a global corporate social responsibility program via mergers and acquisitions: A managerial framework," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 395-407.
- Diego F. Uribe & Isabel Ortiz-Marcos & Ángel Uruburu, 2018. "What Is Going on with Stakeholder Theory in Project Management Literature? A Symbiotic Relationship for Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-1, April.
- Cantrell, Brett W. & Yust, Christopher G., 2018. "The relation between religiosity and private bank outcomes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 86-105.
- Dulce Redín & Reyes Calderón & Ignacio Ferrero, 2014. "Exploring the Ethical Dimension of Hawala," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 327-337, October.
- Vita Akstinaite & Graham Robinson & Eugene Sadler-Smith, 2020. "Linguistic Markers of CEO Hubris," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 167(4), pages 687-705, December.
- Juan J. Nájera-Sánchez, 2019. "A Systematic Review of Sustainable Banking through a Co-Word Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-1, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2011-07-13 (Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:11/726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.