The sub-prime crisis, the credit crunch and bank “failure”: An assessment of the UK authorities’ response
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maximilian J.B. Hall, 2009. "The sub-prime crisis, the credit crunch and bank “failure”: An assessment of the UK authorities' response," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(4), pages 427-452, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Goodhart, 2007. "Liquidity Risk Management," FMG Special Papers sp175, Financial Markets Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:559-571 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yves Fassin & Derrick Gosselin, 2011. "The Collapse of a European Bank in the Financial Crisis: An Analysis from Stakeholder and Ethical Perspectives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 169-191, August.
- Y. Fassin & D. Gossselin, 2011. "The collapse of a European bank in the financial crisis: an analysis from strategic, stakeholder, ethical and governance perspectives," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/726, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Akbar, Saeed & Rehman, Shafiq ur & Ormrod, Phillip, 2013. "The impact of recent financial shocks on the financing and investment policies of UK private firms," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 59-70.
More about this item
KeywordsUK banks; banking regulation and supervision; failure resolution; central banking; deposit protection.;
- E53 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Deposit Insurance
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-12-21 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2008-12-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2008-12-21 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2008-12-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-12-21 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-REG-2008-12-21 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2008-12-21 (Risk Management)
- NEP-URE-2008-12-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lbo:lbowps:2008_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Huw Edwards). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delbouk.html .