The Collapse of a European Bank in the Financial Crisis: An Analysis from Stakeholder and Ethical Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, R. Edward, 1994. "The Politics of Stakeholder Theory: Some Future Directions," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 409-421, October.
- Donaldson, Thomas, 2008. "Hedge Fund Ethics," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 405-416, July.
- A. M. Spence, 1981. "The Learning Curve and Competition," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(1), pages 49-70, Spring.
- Marcoux, Alexei M., 2003. "A Fiduciary Argument Against Stakeholder Theory," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 1-24, January.
- Maximilian J.B. Hall, 2009.
"The sub-prime crisis, the credit crunch and bank “failure”: An assessment of the UK authorities' response,"
Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(4), pages 427-452, November.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2008. "The sub-prime crisis, the credit crunch and bank “failure”: An assessment of the UK authorities’ response," Discussion Paper Series 2008_14, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2008.
- Dalton, Dan R. & Daily, Catherine M., 2001. "Director Stock Compensation: An Invitation to a Conspicuous Conflict of Interests?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 89-108, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Linsley & Richard Slack, 2013. "Crisis Management and an Ethic of Care: The Case of Northern Rock Bank," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 285-295, March.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3238-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Dulce Redín & Reyes Calderón & Ignacio Ferrero, 2014. "Exploring the Ethical Dimension of Hawala," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 327-337, October.
- Jaroslav Belás, 2012. "Social Responsibility And Ethics In The Banking Business: Myth Or Reality? A Case Study From Slovak Republic," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 57(195), pages 115-138, October -.
More about this item
KeywordsCSR; stakeholder; business ethics; bank; financial crisis; collapse; shareholder activism; CEO; acquisition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:102:y:2011:i:2:p:169-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .