Enjeux éthiques des formules d'actionnariat des dirigeants
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Philippe Desbrières & Samuel Mercier, 2001. "Enjeux éthiques des formules d'actionnariat des dirigeants," Working Papers CREGO 1011101, UniversitÃ© de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dalton, Dan R. & Daily, Catherine M., 2001. "Director Stock Compensation: An Invitation to a Conspicuous Conflict of Interests?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 89-108, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Desbrières, 2006.
"Les normes comptables actuelles permettent-elles une comptabilisation des stock-options à leur juste valeur?,"
Working Papers CREGO
1061002, UniversitÃ© de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Philippe Desbrières, 2006. "Les normes comptables actuelles permettent-elles une comptabilisation des stock-options à leur juste valeur?," Post-Print halshs-00112824, HAL.
- Guillaume Garnotel & Patrick Loux, 2011. "Définition des bonus des dirigeants et performance des entreprises de haute technologie," Revue Finance ContrÃ´le StratÃ©gie, revues.org, vol. 14(3), pages 119-150, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Paul André & Samer Khalil & Michel Magnan, 2012. "The adoption of deferred share unit plans for outside directors: economic and social determinants," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 16(1), pages 81-105, February.
- Y. Fassin & D. Gossselin, 2011. "The collapse of a European bank in the financial crisis: an analysis from strategic, stakeholder, ethical and governance perspectives," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/726, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Yves Fassin & Derrick Gosselin, 2011. "The Collapse of a European Bank in the Financial Crisis: An Analysis from Stakeholder and Ethical Perspectives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 169-191, August.
- Etienne Redor, 2016. "Board attributes and shareholder wealth in mergers and acquisitions: a survey of the literature," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(4), pages 789-821, December.
- S. Certo & Catherine Dalton & Dan Dalton & Richard Lester, 2008. "Boards of Directorsâ€™ Self Interest: Expanding for Pay in Corporate Acquisitions?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 219-230, January.
- Amy J. Hillman & Christine Shropshire & S. Trevis Certo & Dan R. Dalton & Catherine M. Dalton, 2011. "What I Like About You: A Multilevel Study of Shareholder Discontent with Director Monitoring," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 675-687, June.
- Isaline Thirion & Patrick Reichert & Virginie Xhauflair & Jonathan Jonck, 2022. "From Fiduciary Duty to Impact Fidelity: Managerial Compensation in Impact Investing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 179(4), pages 991-1010, September.
- James J. Cordeiro & Rajaram Veliyath & Jane B. Romal, 2007. "Moderators of the Relationship Between Director Stock‐Based Compensation and Firm Performance," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1384-1393, November.
- Abdul Ghafoor & Rozaimah Zainudin & Nurul Shahnaz Mahdzan, 2019. "Factors Eliciting Corporate Fraud in Emerging Markets: Case of Firms Subject to Enforcement Actions in Malaysia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 160(2), pages 587-608, December.
- Knut Ims & Lars Pedersen & Laszlo Zsolnai, 2014. "How Economic Incentives May Destroy Social, Ecological and Existential Values: The Case of Executive Compensation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 123(2), pages 353-360, August.
- Samer Khalil & Michel Magnan & Paul André, 2008. "The Adoption of Deferred Share Unit Plans for Outside Directors and Shareholder Wealth," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 210-224, May.
- Yuval Deutsch & Mike Valente, 2013. "Compensating Outside Directors with Stock: The Impact on Non-Primary Stakeholders," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 67-85, August.
More about this item
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00155571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.