Report NEP-MAC-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:12184 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriele Galati & Steven Poelhekke & Chen Zhou, 2008. "Did the anchor of inflation expectations in the euro area turn adrift?," DNB Working Papers 191, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sargent, Thomas & Surico, Paolo, 2008. "Monetary policies and low-frequency manifestations of the quantity theory," Discussion Papers 26, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Jarkko Jääskelä & Kristoffer Nimark, 2008. "A Medium-scale Open Economy Model of Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2008-07, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Konstantin Kholodilin & Alberto Montagnoli & Oreste Napolitano & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2008. "Assessing the impact of the ECB’s monetary policy on the stock markets: A sectoral view," KOF Working papers 08-213, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Bhattacharya, Jyotirmoy, 2008. "Oil Shocks: How Destabilizing are they?," MPRA Paper 12116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le Bihan, Hervé, 2008.
"1958-2008, avatars et enjeux de la courbe de Phillips
[The Phillips curve at fifty]," MPRA Paper 12119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2008. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Central and Eastern Europe: Surveying the Surveyable," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 654, OECD Publishing.
- Deming Luo & Stephen Ferris, 2008. "Optimal Simple Monetary Policy Rules in a Small Open Economy with Exchange Rate Imperfections," Carleton Economic Papers 08-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Christian Müller & Eva Köberl, 2008. "Business Cycle Measurement with Semantic Filtering: A Micro Data Approach," KOF Working papers 08-212, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Olga Aslanidi, 2008. "Dollarization in Transition Economies: New Evidence from Georgia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp366, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller & ChunShen Lee, 2008. "The Great Moderation Flattens Fat Tails: Disappearing Leptokurtosis," Working papers 2008-48, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Lafourcade, 2008. "Are Asset Returns Predictable from the National Accounts?," DNB Working Papers 189, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Piffaretti, Nadia F., 2008. "Reshaping the International Monetary Architecture and Addressing Global Imbalances: Lessons from the Keynes Plan," MPRA Paper 12165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2008. "Modeling the Volatility of Real GDP Growth: The Case of Japan Revisited," Working papers 2008-47, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Willem H Boshoff & Johan Fourie, 2008. "The significance of the Cape trade route to economic activity in the Cape colony: a medium-term business cycle analysis," Working Papers 23/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Patricia Alvarez-Plata & Alicia Garcia-Herrero, 2008. "To Dollarize or De-dollarize: Consequences for Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 842, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ruud Vermeulen, 2008. "Modelling Industry-level Ccorporate Credit Risk for the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 190, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Habibullah, M.S. & Law, Siong-Hook, 2008. "Property crime and macroeconomic variables in Malaysia: Some empirical evidence from a vector error-correction model," MPRA Paper 12112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Farias Neto, Joao Jose, 2008. "S-shaped utility, subprime crash and the black swan," MPRA Paper 12122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernando Matallana, 2008. "The Monetary Foundation of the Economic Circuit and the Principle of Effective Demand in Marx, Keynes and Kalecki," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005196, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2008. "The sub-prime crisis, the credit crunch and bank “failure”: An assessment of the UK authorities’ response," Discussion Paper Series 2008_14, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2008.
- J. Stephen Ferris & Hossein Kavand, 2008. "The monetary effects arising from stochastic resource revenues and the subsidization of financial intermediation in resource rich developing economies," Carleton Economic Papers 08-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Rafael Di Tella & Juan Dubra & Robert MacCulloch, 2008. "A Resource Belief-Curse? Oil and Individualism," NBER Working Papers 14556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yakov Ben-Haim & Maria Demertzis, 2008. "Confidence in Monetary Policy," DNB Working Papers 192, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2008. "Financial structure, financial development and banking fragility: International evidence," MPRA Paper 12124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yashin, Pete, 2008. "Analitical Derivation of the Cobb-Douglas Function based on the Golden Rule of Capital Accumulation," MPRA Paper 12174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2008. "Exchange Market Pressure in Central European Countries from the Eurozone Membership Perspective," MPRA Paper 12079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:quc:wpaper:0002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Albrecht & Lucas Navarro & Susan Vroman, 2008. "The Effects of Labour Market Policies in an Economy with an Informal Sector," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv208, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Szarowska, Irena, 2008. "Tax quota development in the Czech Republic and in the European Union," MPRA Paper 12152, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Lucas Navarro, 2008. "Plant Level Evidence on Product Mix Changes in Chilean Manufacturing," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv210, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Szarowska, Irena, 2008. "Fiscal reform and corporate governance in the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 12154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matu, Jeffrey Ben, 2008. "Attracting Microfinance Investment Funds: Promoting Microfinance Growth through Increased Investments in Kenya," MPRA Paper 12084, University Library of Munich, Germany.