Report NEP-CBA-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Alexander Mihailov issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sargent, Thomas & Surico, Paolo, 2008. "Monetary policies and low-frequency manifestations of the quantity theory," Discussion Papers 26, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Gabriele Galati & Steven Poelhekke & Chen Zhou, 2008. "Did the anchor of inflation expectations in the euro area turn adrift?," DNB Working Papers 191, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Bruce Preston, 2008. "Can Structural Small Open Economy Models Account for the Influence of Foreign Disturbances?," NBER Working Papers 14547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yakov Ben-Haim & Maria Demertzis, 2008. "Confidence in Monetary Policy," DNB Working Papers 192, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Roman Frydman & Michael D. Goldberg & Søren Johansen & Katarina Juselius, 2008. "A Resolution of the Purchasing Power Parity Puzzle: Imperfect Knowledge and Long Swings," Discussion Papers 08-31, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Alberto Montagnoli & Boriss Siliverstovs & Oreste Napolitano, 2008. "Assessing the Impact of the ECB's Monetary Policy on the Stock Markets: A Sectoral View," KOF Working papers 08-213, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Francesca Monti, 2008. "Forecast with judgment and models," Working Paper Research 153, National Bank of Belgium.
- Deming Luo & Stephen Ferris, 2008. "Optimal Simple Monetary Policy Rules in a Small Open Economy with Exchange Rate Imperfections," Carleton Economic Papers 08-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller & ChunShen Lee, 2008. "The Great Moderation Flattens Fat Tails: Disappearing Leptokurtosis," Working papers 2008-48, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Lafourcade, 2008. "Are Asset Returns Predictable from the National Accounts?," DNB Working Papers 189, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bhattacharya, Jyotirmoy, 2008. "Oil Shocks: How Destabilizing are they?," MPRA Paper 12116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2008. "The sub-prime crisis, the credit crunch and bank “failure”: An assessment of the UK authorities’ response," Discussion Paper Series 2008_14, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2008.
- Patricia Alvarez-Plata & Alicia Garcia-Herrero, 2008. "To Dollarize or De-dollarize: Consequences for Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 842, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Joseph Francois & Clinton R. Shiells, 2008. "Dynamic Factor Price Equalization & International Convergence," Economics working papers 2008-20, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2008. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Central and Eastern Europe: Surveying the Surveyable," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 654, OECD Publishing.
- Olga Aslanidi, 2008. "Dollarization in Transition Economies: New Evidence from Georgia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp366, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2008. "Exchange Market Pressure in Central European Countries from the Eurozone Membership Perspective," MPRA Paper 12079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernando Matallana, 2008. "The Monetary Foundation of the Economic Circuit and the Principle of Effective Demand in Marx, Keynes and Kalecki," Documentos CEDE 005196, Universidad de los Andes â€“ Facultad de Economía â€“ CEDE.
- Piffaretti, Nadia F., 2008. "Reshaping the International Monetary Architecture and Addressing Global Imbalances: Lessons from the Keynes Plan," MPRA Paper 12165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Stephen Ferris & Hossein Kavand, 2008. "The monetary effects arising from stochastic resource revenues and the subsidization of financial intermediation in resource rich developing economies," Carleton Economic Papers 08-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Jarkko Jääskelä & Kristoffer Nimark, 2008. "A Medium-scale Open Economy Model of Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2008-07, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Le Bihan, Hervé, 2008. "1958-2008, avatars et enjeux de la courbe de Phillips [The Phillips curve at fifty]," MPRA Paper 12119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:12184 is not listed on IDEAS anymore