Report NEP-BAN-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehner, Maria, 2008. "Entry Mode Choice of Multinational Banks," Discussion Papers in Economics 8222, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2008. "Financial structure, financial development and banking fragility: International evidence," MPRA Paper 12124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2008. "The sub-prime crisis, the credit crunch and bank “failure”: An assessment of the UK authorities’ response," Discussion Paper Series 2008_14, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2008.
- Abdul Majid, Muhamed Zulkhibri & Sufian, Fadzlan, 2008. "Bank Efficiency and Share Prices in China: Empirical Evidence from a Three-Stage Banking Model," MPRA Paper 12120, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Muliaman D. Hadad & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Wimboh Santoso & Ricky Satria & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2008. "Efficiency in Indonesian Banking: Recent Evidence," Discussion Paper Series 2008_13, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2008.