Different Positive Feelings Leading to Different Ad Evaluations: The Case of Cosiness, Excitement and Romance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Faseur, T. & Geuens, M., 2006. "Different positive feelings leading to different ad evaluations: the case of coziness, excitement and romance," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-32, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pieters, R. & de Klerk-Warmerdam, M., 1996. "Ad-Evoked Feelings : Structure and Impact on Aad and Recall," Other publications TiSEM 998931c7-9907-4b7f-894f-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Babin, Barry J. & Darden, William R. & University, Louisiana State & Shreveport & Lousiana & Babin, Laurie A., 1998. "Negative Emotions in Marketing Research: Affect or Artifact?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 271-285, July.
- N/A, 1991. "Appraisal," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 138(1), pages 3-5, November.
- P. De Pelsmacker & M. Geuens & P. Anckaert, 2002. "Media context and advertising effectiveness: The role of context appreciation and context-ad similarity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/162, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Batra, Rajeev, 1987. " Assessing the Role of Emotions as Mediators of Consumer Responses to Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 404-420, December.
- Raghunathan, Rajagopal & Pham, Michel Tuan, 1999. "All Negative Moods Are Not Equal: Motivational Influences of Anxiety and Sadness on Decision Making, , , , ," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 56-77, July.
- Aaker, David A & Stayman, Douglas M & Hagerty, Michael R, 1986. " Warmth in Advertising: Measurement, Impact, and Sequence Effects," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 365-381, March.
- Batra, Rajeev & Ray, Michael L, 1986. " Affective Responses Mediating Acceptance of Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 234-249, September.
- Pieters, Rik G. M. & de Klerk-Warmerdam, Marianne, 1996. "Ad-evoked feelings: Structure and impact on Aad and recall," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 105-114, October.
- Pham, Michel Tuan, 1998. " Representativeness, Relevance, and the Use of Feelings in Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 144-159, September.
- Yi, Youjae, 1990. " The Effects of Contextual Priming in Print Advertisements," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 215-222, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H. T.J. Smit & W. De Maeseneire, 2005. "The role of investor capabilities in public-to-private transactions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/290, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:04/280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .