Different Positive Feelings Leading to Different Ad Evaluations: The Case of Cosiness, Excitement and Romance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Faseur, T. & Geuens, M., 2006. "Different positive feelings leading to different ad evaluations: the case of coziness, excitement and romance," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-32, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pieters, R. & de Klerk-Warmerdam, M., 1996. "Ad-Evoked Feelings : Structure and Impact on Aad and Recall," Other publications TiSEM 998931c7-9907-4b7f-894f-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Babin, Barry J. & Darden, William R. & University, Louisiana State & Shreveport & Lousiana & Babin, Laurie A., 1998. "Negative Emotions in Marketing Research: Affect or Artifact?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 271-285, July.
- N/A, 1991. "Appraisal," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 138(1), pages 3-5, November.
- P. De Pelsmacker & M. Geuens & P. Anckaert, 2002. "Media context and advertising effectiveness: The role of context appreciation and context-ad similarity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/162, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Batra, Rajeev, 1987. " Assessing the Role of Emotions as Mediators of Consumer Responses to Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 404-420, December.
- Raghunathan, Rajagopal & Pham, Michel Tuan, 1999. "All Negative Moods Are Not Equal: Motivational Influences of Anxiety and Sadness on Decision Making, , , , ," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 56-77, July.
- Aaker, David A & Stayman, Douglas M & Hagerty, Michael R, 1986. " Warmth in Advertising: Measurement, Impact, and Sequence Effects," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 365-381, March.
- Batra, Rajeev & Ray, Michael L, 1986. " Affective Responses Mediating Acceptance of Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 234-249, September.
- Pieters, Rik G. M. & de Klerk-Warmerdam, Marianne, 1996. "Ad-evoked feelings: Structure and impact on Aad and recall," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 105-114, October.
- Pham, Michel Tuan, 1998. " Representativeness, Relevance, and the Use of Feelings in Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 144-159, September.
- Yi, Youjae, 1990. " The Effects of Contextual Priming in Print Advertisements," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 215-222, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H. T.J. Smit & W. De Maeseneire, 2005. "The role of investor capabilities in public-to-private transactions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/290, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:04/280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.