Report NEP-EXP-2005-02-13This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Falk, Armin & Kosfeld, Michael, 2004. "Distrust - The Hidden Cost of Control," CEPR Discussion Papers 4512, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bossaerts, Peter, 2004. "Equilibrium of Real Financial Markets: Theory and Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 4673, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Offerman, Theo & Schotter, Andrew, 2004. "Creating Competition Out of Thin Air: Market Thickening and Right-to-Choose Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 4678, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brülhart, Marius & Usunier, Jean-Claude, 2004. "Verified Trust: Reciprocity, Altruism and Noise in Trust Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 4758, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- T. Faseur & M. Geuens, 2004. "Different Positive Feelings Leading to Different Ad Evaluations: The Case of Cosiness, Excitement and Romance," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/280, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.