The role of investor capabilities in public-to-private transactions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gompers, Paul & Lerner, Josh, 2000. "Money chasing deals? The impact of fund inflows on private equity valuation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 281-325, February.
- D. Vandaele & P. Gemmel, 2004. "Development of a measurement scale for business-to-business service quality: assessment in the facility services sector," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/259, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- T. Faseur & M. Geuens, 2004.
"Different Positive Feelings Leading to Different Ad Evaluations: The Case of Cosiness, Excitement and Romance,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
04/280, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Faseur, T. & Geuens, M., 2006. "Different positive feelings leading to different ad evaluations: the case of coziness, excitement and romance," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-32, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Steven Kaplan & Antoinette Schoar, 2003. "Private Equity Performance: Returns, Persistence and Capital," NBER Working Papers 9807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. Ooghe & V. Collewaert, 2004. "Het financieel profiel van Waalse groeiondernemingen op basis van de positioneringsroos," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/239, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:05/290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .