Cross-advertisement affectivity: The influence of similarity between commercials and processing modes of consumers on advertising processing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pieters, R. & Bijmolt, T.H.A., 1997. "Consumer memory for television advertising : A field study of duration, serial position and competition effects," Other publications TiSEM 1ae20014-8470-4056-8e3d-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Aaker, David A & Stayman, Douglas M & Hagerty, Michael R, 1986. " Warmth in Advertising: Measurement, Impact, and Sequence Effects," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 365-381, March.
- Friestad, Marian & Wright, Peter, 1994. " The Persuasion Knowledge Model: How People Cope with Persuasion Attempts," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-31, June.
- Pieters, Rik G M & Bijmolt, Tammo H A, 1997. " Consumer Memory for Television Advertising: A Field Study of Duration, Serial Position, and Competition Effects," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 362-372, March.
- Goldberg, Marvin E & Gorn, Gerald J, 1987. " Happy and Sad TV Programs: How They Affect Reactions to Commercials," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 387-403, December.
- P. De Pelsmacker & M. Geuens & P. Anckaert, 2002. "Media context and advertising effectiveness: The role of context appreciation and context-ad similarity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/162, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Geuens & P. De Pelsmacker & T. Faseur & -, 2010. "Emotional advertising: Revisiting the Role of Product Category," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/646, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Carvalho, Sergio W. & Luna, David, 2014. "Effects of national identity salience on responses to ads," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 1026-1034.
- Crawford, Heather J. & Gregory, Gary D., 2015. "Humorous advertising that travels: A review and call for research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 569-577.
- Geuens, Maggie & De Pelsmacker, Patrick & Faseur, Tine, 2011. "Emotional advertising: Revisiting the role of product category," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 418-426, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:6:p:745-754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.