Implicit Attitudes Toward Green Consumer Behavior
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vantomme, D. & Geuens, M. & De Houwer, J. & De Pelsmacker, P., 2006. "Implicit attitudes toward green consumer behavior," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-31, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Shiv, Baba & Fedorikhin, Alexander, 1999. " Heart and Mind in Conflict: The Interplay of Affect and Cognition in Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 278-292, December.
- Janiszewski, Chris, 1990. " The Influence of Print Advertisement Organization on Affect toward a Brand Name," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 53-65, June.
- Shapiro, Stewart, 1999. " When an Ad's Influence Is Beyond Our Conscious Control: Perceptual and Conceptual Fluency Effects Caused by Incidental Ad Exposure," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 16-36, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Young & Kumju Hwang & Seonaidh McDonald & Caroline J. Oates, 2010. "Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 20-31.
- Mattavelli, Simone & Perugini, Marco & Richetin, Juliette, 2015. "When the Brand Refers to Me, I Prefer Going Green," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202709, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Liobikienė, Genovaitė & Mandravickaitė, Justina & Bernatonienė, Jurga, 2016. "Theory of planned behavior approach to understand the green purchasing behavior in the EU: A cross-cultural study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 38-46.
- Rui Gaspar, 2013. "Understanding the Reasons for Behavioral Failure: A Process View of Psychosocial Barriers and Constraints to Pro-Ecological Behavior," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(7), pages 1-16, July.
- Arcidiacono, Davide, 2011. "Consumer rationality in a multidisciplinary perspective," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 516-522.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:04/224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .