Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Dobson, 2007. "Environmental citizenship: towards sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 276-285.
- D. Vantomme & M. Geuens & J. De Houwer & P. De Pelsmacker, 2004.
"Implicit Attitudes Toward Green Consumer Behavior,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
04/224, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Vantomme, D. & Geuens, M. & De Houwer, J. & De Pelsmacker, P., 2006. "Implicit attitudes toward green consumer behavior," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-31, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Andreas Chatzidakis & Sally Hibbert & Andrew Smith, 2007. "Why People Donâ€™t Take their Concerns about Fair Trade to the Supermarket: The Role of Neutralisation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 89-100, August.
- Marcus Sutcliffe & Paul Hooper & Ros Howell, 2008. "Can eco-footprinting analysis be used successfully to encourage more sustainable behaviour at the household level?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 1-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:18:y:2010:i:1:p:20-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .