Environmental citizenship: towards sustainable development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dolors Setó-Pamies & Eleni Papaoikonomou, 2016. "A Multi-level Perspective for the Integration of Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability (ECSRS) in Management Education," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 523-538, July.
- Dombi, Mihály & Kuti, István & Bauer-Gáthy, Andrea & Karcagi-Kováts, Andrea & Balogh, Péter, 2014. "Sustainability And Endogenous Individual Needs: A Survey Among The Working Age Population Of Hajdú-Bihar County, Hungary," Journal of Central European Green Innovation, KÃ¡roly RÃ³bert University College, vol. 2(4).
- Martín Alejandro Iribarnegaray & Lucas Seghezzo, 2012. "Governance, Sustainability and Decision Making in Water and Sanitation Management Systems," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(11), pages 1-24, November.
- William Young & Kumju Hwang & Seonaidh McDonald & Caroline J. Oates, 2010. "Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 20-31.
- repec:spr:syspar:v:30:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11213-016-9407-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fan:efeefe:v:html10.3280/efe2017-001008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mei-Fang Fan, 2008. "Environmental citizenship and sustainable development: the case of waste facility siting in Taiwan," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 381-389.
- Gaël Plumecocq, 2014. "Rhetoric as a Means for Sustainable Development Policy," Post-Print hal-00994992, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:286-293 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davide Natalini & Giangiacomo Bravo, 2013. "Encouraging Sustainable Transport Choices in American Households: Results from an Empirically Grounded Agent-Based Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Sabine Sedlacek & Veronika Gaube, 2010. "Regions on their way to sustainability: the role of institutions in fostering sustainable development at the regional level," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 117-134, February.
- Gaël Plumecocq, 2013. "L'action publique entre rhétorique et légitimité : une analyse des politiques locales de développement durable en termes de besoins fondamentaux," Post-Print hal-00994921, HAL.
- Niklas Harring & Sverker C. Jagers, 2013. "Should We Trust in Values? Explaining Public Support for Pro-Environmental Taxes," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Janet McIntyre-Mills, 0. "Representation and Accountability in Glocal Governance and the 2030 Development Agenda: Narrowing the Gap between Perceived Needs and Outcomes," Systemic Practice and Action Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
- Klas Andersson & Sverker C Jagers & Annika Lindskog & Johan Martinsson, 2013. "Learning for the Future? Effects of Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) on Teacher Education Students," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-18, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:15:y:2007:i:5:p:276-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .