Can eco-footprinting analysis be used successfully to encourage more sustainable behaviour at the household level?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farley, Joshua & Costanza, Robert, 2002. "Envisioning shared goals for humanity: a detailed, shared vision of a sustainable and desirable USA in 2100," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 245-259, December.
- Tisdell, Clem, 2001. "Globalisation and sustainability: environmental Kuznets curve and the WTO," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 185-196, November.
- Jari Kaivo-oja, 1999. "Alternative scenarios of social development: is analytical sustainability policy analysis possible? How?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 140-150.
- Ferguson, Andrew R. B., 2001. "Comments on eco-footprinting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-2, April.
- Gerbens-Leenes, P. W. & Nonhebel, S., 2002. "Consumption patterns and their effects on land required for food," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 185-199, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gu, Qiwei & Wang, Hongqi & Zheng, Yinan & Zhu, Jingwen & Li, Xiaoke, 2015. "Ecological footprint analysis for urban agglomeration sustainability in the middle stream of the Yangtze River," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 318(C), pages 86-99.
- William Young & Kumju Hwang & Seonaidh McDonald & Caroline J. Oates, 2010. "Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 20-31.
- Edeltraud Haselsteiner & Barbara Smetschka & Alexander Remesch & Veronika Gaube, 2015. "Time-Use Patterns and Sustainable Urban Form: A Case Study to Explore Potential Links," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-29, June.
- van Dam, Ynte K. & van Trijp, Hans C.M., 2011. "Cognitive and motivational structure of sustainability," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 726-741.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:16:y:2008:i:1:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .