Explicit and implicit determinants of fair-trade buying behavior
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- D. Vantomme & M. Geuens & J. De Houwer & P. De Pelsmacker, 2005. "Explicit and Implicit Determinants of Fair-Trade Buying Behavior," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/350, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
References listed on IDEAS
- Janiszewski, Chris, 1990. " The Influence of Print Advertisement Organization on Affect toward a Brand Name," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 53-65, June.
- Bargh, John A, 2002. " Losing Consciousness: Automatic Influences on Consumer Judgment, Behavior, and Motivation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 280-285, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tierney Bondy & Vishal Talwar, 2011. "Through Thick and Thin: How Fair Trade Consumers Have Reacted to the Global Economic Recession," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 365-383, July.
- Langen, Nina & Grebitus, Carola & Hartmann, Monika, 2010.
"Is there Need for more Transparency and Efficiency in Cause‐related Marketing?,"
International Journal on Food System Dynamics,
International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 1(4).
- Langen, Nina & Grebitus, Carola & Hartmann, Monika, 2010. "Is there Need for more Transparency and Efficiency in Cause‐related Marketing," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100467, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2005-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .