Explicit and implicit determinants of fair-trade buying behavior
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- D. Vantomme & M. Geuens & J. De Houwer & P. De Pelsmacker, 2005. "Explicit and Implicit Determinants of Fair-Trade Buying Behavior," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/350, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
References listed on IDEAS
- Janiszewski, Chris, 1990. " The Influence of Print Advertisement Organization on Affect toward a Brand Name," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 53-65, June.
- Bargh, John A, 2002. " Losing Consciousness: Automatic Influences on Consumer Judgment, Behavior, and Motivation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 280-285, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tierney Bondy & Vishal Talwar, 2011. "Through Thick and Thin: How Fair Trade Consumers Have Reacted to the Global Economic Recession," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 365-383, July.
- Langen, Nina & Grebitus, Carola & Hartmann, Monika, 2010.
"Is there Need for more Transparency and Efficiency in Cause‐related Marketing?,"
International Journal on Food System Dynamics,
International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 1(4).
- Langen, Nina & Grebitus, Carola & Hartmann, Monika, 2010. "Is there Need for more Transparency and Efficiency in Cause‐related Marketing," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100467, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2005-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.