Report NEP-MKT-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-02-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-02-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rosemary J. Avery & Donald S. Kenkel & Dean R. Lillard & Alan D. Mathios, 2006. "Regulating Advertisements: The Case of Smoking Cessation Products," NBER Working Papers 12001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul H. Jensen & Elizabeth Webster, 2006. "Market Power, Brand Characteristics and Demand for Retail Grocery Products," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n05, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Chang-Ho Yoon & Young-Woong Song & Byoung Heon Jun, 2005. "Efficient Capacity Pricing of the Internet Services," Discussion Paper Series 0508, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Vantomme, D. & Geuens, M. & De Houwer, J. & De Pelsmacker, P., 2006. "Explicit and implicit determinants of fair-trade buying behavior," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-30, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Junmin Wan, 2004. "Responses of Consumers to the Mandatory Disclosure of Information: Evidence from Natural Experiments in Japanese Inter-brand Cigarette Demands," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-13-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Feb 2006.
- Adams, L. & Geuens, M., 2006. "Healthy or unhealthy slogans: that's the question..," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-34, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Austan Goolsbee & Peter J. Klenow, 2006. "Valuing Consumer Products by the Time Spent Using Them: An Application to the Internet," NBER Working Papers 11995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vantomme, D. & Geuens, M. & De Houwer, J. & De Pelsmacker, P., 2006. "Implicit attitudes toward green consumer behavior," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-31, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Larry Chavis & Phillip Leslie, 2006. "Consumer Boycotts: The Impact of the Iraq War on French Wine Sales in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 11981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas D. Davis & Edward L. Millner, 2004. "Rebates, Matches, and Consumer Behavior," Working Papers 0401, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.