Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco J. Buera & Benjamin Moll, 2015. "Aggregate Implications of a Credit Crunch: The Importance of Heterogeneity," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 1-42, July.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989.
"Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 14-31, March.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1988. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, And Business Fluctuations," SSRI Workshop Series 292693, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Social Systems Research Institute.
- Altman, Edward I, 1984. " A Further Empirical Investigation of the Bankruptcy Cost Question," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1067-1089, September.
- Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2003.
"Stationary Equilibria in Asset-Pricing Models with Incomplete Markets and Collateral,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1767-1793, November.
- Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2001. "Stationary Equilibria in Asset-Pricing Models with Incomplete Markets and Collateral," Discussion Papers 1319, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gertler, Mark & Karadi, Peter, 2011. "A model of unconventional monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-34, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2019-09-30 (Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2019-09-30 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2019-09-30 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed019:124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.